:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

New INTERNATIONAL Superman Returns Trailer!

• Comments Off on New INTERNATIONAL Superman Returns Trailer!

New INTERNATIONAL Superman Returns Trailer!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder New INTERNATIONAL Superman Returns Trailer!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Okay, so this is yet another Superman trailer, but holy shitballs, it’s worth it.

http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/uk/movies/supermanreturns/superman_returns_tlrf3_qt_500.mov

Is there any chance that this will actually suck? I don’t think so..

mike3point14159
    Participant

How does Superman shave, or get a haircut? If he is almost infinately more powerful on this planet, because his had a red sun and ours a yellow, how does the food from this planet give him any sustinance? Does he even eat? Poo?

Jor-El
    Participant

Holy cow that was cool.

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

That’s super fucking tits man! Love that last bit. Can we go see it now? How about n-n-n-now?

ElNacho
    Participant
    mike3point14159 wrote:
    How does Superman shave, or get a haircut? If he is almost infinately more powerful on this planet, because his had a red sun and ours a yellow, how does the food from this planet give him any sustinance? Does he even eat? Poo?

chuck norris has to help him. in return, superman helps norris. it’s a symbioses!

BSherrod
    Participant

wow

Version3
    Keymaster

Hey, where the hell have you been? did your VM being played for Christen send you into a shame spiral of doom or something? did you leave the country under a false name like “big bird” or something? Where you been Brandon?

Jor-El
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Hey, where the hell have you been? did your VM being played for Christen send you into a shame spiral of doom or something? did you leave the country under a false name like “big bird” or something? Where you been Brandon?

Big Bird who drove through a wall and the tire blew out and hit the woman with the facial mole the size of Texas in the face who looked like JFK. That big bird!

I like titties.

Frank
    Participant

Um … WOW. Yeah, getting shot in the eye like that, whoa. See, shit like that leaves me acting like Keanu Reeves. Whoa.

rob
    Participant

I heard that there’s a new trailer out there in front of X3 — it’s available on youtube.

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I heard that there’s a new trailer out there in front of X3 — it’s available on youtube.

Yeah, but it was nothing more than a tease of a trailer. Nothing like the one posted above.

Version3
    Keymaster

Actually I was glad to see so much new footage in it. It didn’t really give anything else away, but for footage collectors, you might be able to piece it together with other stuff to ‘tell more’ and such.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.