:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

New INTERNATIONAL Superman Returns Trailer!

  • Comments Off on New INTERNATIONAL Superman Returns Trailer!

New INTERNATIONAL Superman Returns Trailer!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder New INTERNATIONAL Superman Returns Trailer!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #919
    rob
    Participant

    Okay, so this is yet another Superman trailer, but holy shitballs, it’s worth it.

    http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/uk/movies/supermanreturns/superman_returns_tlrf3_qt_500.mov

    Is there any chance that this will actually suck? I don’t think so..

    #11614
    mike3point14159
    Participant

    How does Superman shave, or get a haircut? If he is almost infinately more powerful on this planet, because his had a red sun and ours a yellow, how does the food from this planet give him any sustinance? Does he even eat? Poo?

    #11618
    Jor-El
    Participant

    Holy cow that was cool.

    I like titties.

    #11613
    Version3
    Keymaster

    That’s super fucking tits man! Love that last bit. Can we go see it now? How about n-n-n-now?

    #11615
    ElNacho
    Participant
    mike3point14159 wrote:
    How does Superman shave, or get a haircut? If he is almost infinately more powerful on this planet, because his had a red sun and ours a yellow, how does the food from this planet give him any sustinance? Does he even eat? Poo?

    chuck norris has to help him. in return, superman helps norris. it’s a symbioses!

    #11617
    BSherrod
    Participant

    wow

    #11612
    Version3
    Keymaster

    Hey, where the hell have you been? did your VM being played for Christen send you into a shame spiral of doom or something? did you leave the country under a false name like “big bird” or something? Where you been Brandon?

    #11619
    Jor-El
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Hey, where the hell have you been? did your VM being played for Christen send you into a shame spiral of doom or something? did you leave the country under a false name like “big bird” or something? Where you been Brandon?

    Big Bird who drove through a wall and the tire blew out and hit the woman with the facial mole the size of Texas in the face who looked like JFK. That big bird!

    I like titties.

    #11621
    Frank
    Participant

    Um … WOW. Yeah, getting shot in the eye like that, whoa. See, shit like that leaves me acting like Keanu Reeves. Whoa.

    #11616
    rob
    Participant

    I heard that there’s a new trailer out there in front of X3 — it’s available on youtube.

    #11620
    Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I heard that there’s a new trailer out there in front of X3 — it’s available on youtube.

    Yeah, but it was nothing more than a tease of a trailer. Nothing like the one posted above.

    #11611
    Version3
    Keymaster

    Actually I was glad to see so much new footage in it. It didn’t really give anything else away, but for footage collectors, you might be able to piece it together with other stuff to ‘tell more’ and such.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.