:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

New Grindhouse Trailer!

• Comments Off on New Grindhouse Trailer!

New Grindhouse Trailer!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder New Grindhouse Trailer!

• This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by rob.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I don’t know if you guys want to see this, but I do. I guess I’m just a sucker for anything Quentin does. So here already!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/grindhouse.html.

rob
    Participant

I don’t know if you guys want to see this, but I do. I guess I’m just a sucker for anything Quentin does. So here already!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/grindhouse.html

Bucho
    Participant

I’m way, way into it. Waaaaaaaay into it.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

I’m way, way into it. Waaaaaaaay into it.

Version3
    Keymaster

I haven’t watched the trailer yet, but is that a bug they destroyed in the production photos?

Version3
    Keymaster

I haven’t watched the trailer yet, but is that a bug they destroyed in the production photos?

Version3
    Keymaster

That looks pretty fucking good actually.

Version3
    Keymaster

That looks pretty fucking good actually.

rob
    Participant

It’s hard to tell about you, sometimes, Bryan. There was a part of me that thought you’d be pretty much out when you saw the machine gun leg, but then again…

I read a comment on one of the dork-boards that made me laugh — something like, “Hey, why don’t you guys quit doing homages, i.e., excuses to make bad movies, and start doing some real, original movies.” There’s a little truth to that — this movie does look to me like it’ll be a fun ride, but there’s part of me that wants to see something more like Jackie Brown from Quentin.

Oh, and as much as I want to see this, I think about From Dusk till Dawn and am a little weary. The first half was good, but the second half — pretty damn ridiculous.

rob
    Participant

It’s hard to tell about you, sometimes, Bryan. There was a part of me that thought you’d be pretty much out when you saw the machine gun leg, but then again…

I read a comment on one of the dork-boards that made me laugh — something like, “Hey, why don’t you guys quit doing homages, i.e., excuses to make bad movies, and start doing some real, original movies.” There’s a little truth to that — this movie does look to me like it’ll be a fun ride, but there’s part of me that wants to see something more like Jackie Brown from Quentin.

Oh, and as much as I want to see this, I think about From Dusk till Dawn and am a little weary. The first half was good, but the second half — pretty damn ridiculous.

Version3
    Keymaster

yeah, but the who did what matches this movie too… Rodriguez has the weird shit again. Yeah, the machine gun leg is fucking stupid, as is the big jump through the air with it going. -but… there is a lot to be said for style and a fun ride. I don’t expect to have to think, but I’m still into it from the trailer.

I agree with the dork board

Version3
    Keymaster

yeah, but the who did what matches this movie too… Rodriguez has the weird shit again. Yeah, the machine gun leg is fucking stupid, as is the big jump through the air with it going. -but… there is a lot to be said for style and a fun ride. I don’t expect to have to think, but I’m still into it from the trailer.

I agree with the dork board

Bucho
    Participant

Time will tell if he just needs to get this stuff out of his system and he’ll find some genuine inspiration again once he’s had this kind of fun but I’m going to have me some of this kind of fun if he’s making it.

The Dusk Til Dawn thing is still always going to be in the back of the mind though, I caught the start of it recently and maybe I’m getting old and jaded but it seems real weak to me now, not even 10% as cool as Resrervoir Dogs or Jackie Brown. Harvey and Juliet are fine but I think I’m done with George Clooney these days and Quentin’s acting is bollocks, that part seems about as badass as Punky Brewster to me now.

The thing about the machine gun leg, it’s so blatant and over the top it’s hard not to like it.

Bucho
    Participant

Time will tell if he just needs to get this stuff out of his system and he’ll find some genuine inspiration again once he’s had this kind of fun but I’m going to have me some of this kind of fun if he’s making it.

The Dusk Til Dawn thing is still always going to be in the back of the mind though, I caught the start of it recently and maybe I’m getting old and jaded but it seems real weak to me now, not even 10% as cool as Resrervoir Dogs or Jackie Brown. Harvey and Juliet are fine but I think I’m done with George Clooney these days and Quentin’s acting is bollocks, that part seems about as badass as Punky Brewster to me now.

The thing about the machine gun leg, it’s so blatant and over the top it’s hard not to like it.

rob
    Participant

Okay, so I guess you guys know the format this thing’s supposed to take, right? Two separate movies, one by Tarantino and one by Rodriguez. Between the movies, they got a bunch of their director friends to come up with trailers for fake movies.

Well, I’ve never been a fan of Rob Zombie at all, really. So it surprises me that I’d love to see the movie that his trailer is based on. It’s called Werewolf Women of the SS. That title just kicks ass! And here’s some pics if you’re interested…

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31731

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.