:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

New Cell Phone for me

• Comments Off on New Cell Phone for me

New Cell Phone for me

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge New Cell Phone for me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BSherrod
    Participant

So does anybody have any suggestions? or better yet a good price on one? I’m partial to Motorolas and a cheap RAZR would be very nice. can anybody help me out?

Frank
    Participant

Razr phones are really cool. Don’t know about the Samsung knockoff, although it looks really similar. As for cheap, well, I’m not sure. Hey Rob, where can he get a cheap phone? 🙂

Version3
    Keymaster

since you mention a Razr I assume you are looking for a GSM phone? The Samsung A900 will not work if you have a GSM carrier, although other than battery life, I actually like the A900 better than the Razr, and I’ve had both.

I’d try Craigslist.com for your area. I bought and sold my phones here. I wouldn’t deal with Ebay too much, as their protection (which extends to PayPal unfortunately) for buyers has really gone to shit these days. At least with Craigslist, you can look in your major city only, and deal with someone face to face when it’s time to buy. I’d recommend it, but make sure you check and test thoroughly anything you are going to buy “on the spot”.

BSherrod
    Participant

True, yea it’d be GSM, I looked at the A900 and its sweet, but since its for CDMA it wont work with the Cingular sim. But yea, got any suggestions?

Version3
    Keymaster

V3i is a great phone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.