:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

New Board

• Comments Off on New Board

New Board

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant

You know what we are all gonna say 😀

Edit: Also, first!

Version3
    Keymaster

What are you all gonna say? That there are no new shows in it (yet)?

Since Newman was nice enough to start this thing for us… let’s just use this thread for feedback and issues, shall we?

Fixed: profile photo size up’d to 250×250 and filesize increased.
    Fixed: avatar image size up’d to 120×120 and filesize increased.
    Fixed: some odd user titles – removed all to get us a clean slate.
    Added: the ability to upload your own files for attachments here. Every user has 10MB space for this.

Newman
    Participant

That we are all super fucking excited to have the gang back together, well we’ll say that when we see a show 😛

People will probably have to clean out their mailbox, I had 63 of 50 allowed.

Version3
    Keymaster

It’s likely, that you were just too fast. I actually up’d that to, so…

fixed: max storage for PMs up’d to 200.

Newman
    Participant

Probably, I just deleted all of em.

thx_1227
    Participant

Board looks great, Bryan. The only issue is that http://www.retrochimp.com/forums/index.php didn’t redirect to here for me. I’m not sure if it was supposed to, but I thought I’d let you know…

Version3
    Keymaster

I fixed that redirect too.

Octavious
    Participant

Simply McFucking awesome!

Bucho
    Participant

This new forum is cooler than if I had actual Matrix abilities combined with actual jedi abilities combined with the libido and stamina of Tom Selleck.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Ivan
    Participant

New board is TERRIBLE! Paint shit any colour you like, it is still shit

lol jk

Bing
    Participant

Yeah I mean what’s with all the newness and improvements?

Confucius say: Rocks are the good, Rocks stay rocks, no throw at wife though.

El Rustirino
    Participant

The signature image uploader is being pretty uncooperative with me.

Version3
    Keymaster

Give me the specs on the image you are trying to use. h x w and even filesize. It’s probably too long (I think it’s max’d at 500px right now) or it’s over the filesize limit. Tell me the specs, and I’ll up it all to allow it.

Bucho
    Participant

Aww crap, I love you Rusty but if you’re going to plaster the beautiful new forum with gargantuan sig images I’m just gonna have to turn that bullshit off, I am not a fan of that stuff. I mean, do what you want to do but for Jebus’s sake, at least make sure it’s no higher than the avatar pics, make it a sweet looking banner or something. The last thing I need to look at is another forum where gormless retards have signatures bigger than their actual posts. Please don’t be one of those retards. Please.

/Grumpy old fucker rant over

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m sure it’s probably that animated thin banner of what he is a fan of. It’s probably just too long because I have that stuff at or near default, which is pretty picky. As you mention that, remember that advertisements will show up in the forum before too long (have to get it launched so I can get Google approval) so there will be some sizeable images around here. Sorry, but I want this stuff paid for.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.