:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

My you have grown!

• Comments Off on My you have grown!

My you have grown!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder My you have grown!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

I remember watching Growing Pains and the little redhead girl (real name) Ashley Johnson. Cute little girl. That’s until I saw this weeks episode of CSI. Walking into the room coming back from commercial and seeing this nice woman with beautiful boobies. Then looking into her face I realized its was her, the same girl from Growing Pains.

Octavious
    Participant

I remember watching Growing Pains and the little redhead girl (real name) Ashley Johnson. Cute little girl. That’s until I saw this weeks episode of CSI. Walking into the room coming back from commercial and seeing this nice woman with beautiful boobies. Then looking into her face I realized its was her, the same girl from Growing Pains.

Version3
    Keymaster

She was in that goofy Mel Gibson movie where he can hear women’s thoughts too. She was really goofy looking as a teenager to me, had a real Joan Cusak thing going… but good for her if she grew some.

Version3
    Keymaster

She was in that goofy Mel Gibson movie where he can hear women’s thoughts too. She was really goofy looking as a teenager to me, had a real Joan Cusak thing going… but good for her if she grew some.

Octavious
    Participant

Good point Captain, the Joan Cusack look.

Octavious
    Participant

Good point Captain, the Joan Cusack look.

Bing
    Participant

Sometimes Joan Cusack was hotter’n hell.

‘course I also thought Ally Sheedy was the shit for about 6 months back when I was a young vagrant

Bing
    Participant

Sometimes Joan Cusack was hotter’n hell.

‘course I also thought Ally Sheedy was the shit for about 6 months back when I was a young vagrant

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah but you were right, Ally Sheedy was the business. Her and Lea Thompson used to rock my socks off.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah but you were right, Ally Sheedy was the business. Her and Lea Thompson used to rock my socks off.

Octavious
    Participant

Have you seen commercials for the new tv show (don’t know what it is) with Holly Hunter. Not bad.

Octavious
    Participant

Have you seen commercials for the new tv show (don’t know what it is) with Holly Hunter. Not bad.

Bucho
    Participant

Haven’t seen it. Holly Hunter’s hit and miss though, sometimes she’s good but if she’s not playing a good character that voice can get hard to handle. Sounds dangerously girly though, not much room for car chases, mob executions and armed raids.

Bucho
    Participant

Haven’t seen it. Holly Hunter’s hit and miss though, sometimes she’s good but if she’s not playing a good character that voice can get hard to handle. Sounds dangerously girly though, not much room for car chases, mob executions and armed raids.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.