:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

My workplace, wrapped up in one neat sign

• Comments Off on My workplace, wrapped up in one neat sign

My workplace, wrapped up in one neat sign

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge My workplace, wrapped up in one neat sign

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

I kid you not. I walked by this in the hallway at the paper and thought, “Yep, this pretty much sums up what it’s like to work here.” I need to find a new job, boys. Anyone know of any place that’s looking for a newspaper/PR guy?
    02_10_07_2238.jpg.

Frank
    Participant

I kid you not. I walked by this in the hallway at the paper and thought, “Yep, this pretty much sums up what it’s like to work here.” I need to find a new job, boys. Anyone know of any place that’s looking for a newspaper/PR guy?
    02_10_07_2238.jpg

rob
    Participant

I wish I could help you, Frank — I’m having trouble finding a job meself.

It would have been funny if that was on the back of someone’s ass or something.

And I’ve noticed that there seems to be a pattern with your graveyard shift-esque posts. Is that when you work?

rob
    Participant

I wish I could help you, Frank — I’m having trouble finding a job meself.

It would have been funny if that was on the back of someone’s ass or something.

And I’ve noticed that there seems to be a pattern with your graveyard shift-esque posts. Is that when you work?

Frank
    Participant

Yeah, I usually don’t get home until after midnight. Then I usually don’t end up going to bed until 3:30 or later (usually later).

Frank
    Participant

Yeah, I usually don’t get home until after midnight. Then I usually don’t end up going to bed until 3:30 or later (usually later).

Bing
    Participant

Frank and I roomed together in college for a few years.

well 2 to be exact…although I never knew it until he moved out……he keeps some strange hours.

Bing
    Participant

Frank and I roomed together in college for a few years.

well 2 to be exact…although I never knew it until he moved out……he keeps some strange hours.

Frank
    Participant

What? Doesn’t everyone usually sleep until around 12:30 or 1 in the afternoon and go to bed around 5 a.m.? 🙂 Hell, Bing’s bedtime is around 9 p.m. now, isn’t it?

Frank
    Participant

What? Doesn’t everyone usually sleep until around 12:30 or 1 in the afternoon and go to bed around 5 a.m.? 🙂 Hell, Bing’s bedtime is around 9 p.m. now, isn’t it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.