:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

My Vivid Imagination (again)

• Comments Off on My Vivid Imagination (again)

My Vivid Imagination (again)

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge My Vivid Imagination (again)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pa-ul
    Participant

From one of my previous posts, I mentioned that I can visualise scenes in a film.

From one of the previous shows when Rob was talking about the Jeep blowing out enough noxious fumes to destroy a planet, I visualised a scene from Starwars.

Picture the scene from Episode IV when Leia is brought before Vader and Grand Moth Tarkin and told them that the rebel base is on Dantooine.

Tarkin gives the order to fire when ready, with the blue planet of Alderaan in the viewscreen/window.
    You can hear the build up of noise inside the Deathstar, the crew preparing to fire, but, instead of the green beam, a jeep is fired out of the Deathstar.

You see it head towards Alderaan, then the planet turns from blue to brown. Then it shrinks, along with the noise a balloon makes when you blow it up and let it go, then explodes.

I think my mind is either warped or the lobotomy did’nt work as expected ๐Ÿ˜ฏ.

If it doesnโ€™t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Newman
    Participant

That was the greatest thing I’ve read all day.

rob
    Participant

Jeep — Global Killer.

That should be their slogan for the 2008 release vehicles.

ROSS
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Jeep — Global Killer.

That should be their slogan for the 2008 release vehicles.

Yeah, on Jeep’s next TV ad, they should have the movie trailer guy on it saying, ๐Ÿ˜ˆ “GRAB YOUR GUNS AND HIDE YOUR DAUGHTERS BECAUSE, COMING THIS SUMMER, FROM THE PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT YOU CHEROKEE AND GRAND CHEROKEE: JEEP – GLOBAL KILLER!!” ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.