:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

My two loves: Harry Potter and Lindsay

• Comments Off on My two loves: Harry Potter and Lindsay

My two loves: Harry Potter and Lindsay

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder My two loves: Harry Potter and Lindsay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    YouFollowMe
    Participant

This video is from an SNL episode a while back. It just may be spanktastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcnMsL39B0c

YouFollowMe
    Participant

This video is from an SNL episode a while back. It just may be spanktastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcnMsL39B0c

Bucho
    Participant

I think that was posted here a while ago but I’m glad you brought it up again dude. I don’t even like Harry Potter or Lindsay especially much but that’s so very, very watchable.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

I think that was posted here a while ago but I’m glad you brought it up again dude. I don’t even like Harry Potter or Lindsay especially much but that’s so very, very watchable.

rob
    Participant

Harry Potter is the best thing ever, Bucho. Don’t ever let me hear different again.

rob
    Participant

Harry Potter is the best thing ever, Bucho. Don’t ever let me hear different again.

Bucho
    Participant

I didn’t say I don’t like HP period, I said I don’t like HP especially, as in above the average. I always said I’m not going to pay any more attention to it until the final book is published and on the shelves just in case JK kicks the bucket prematurely. After that, I’ll give it a go.

Like, imagine if Big George had shuffled off before making Jedi. No ewoks, no speeder bikes, and no Leia chained up in the gold bikini. It’s a horrific state of affairs to contemplate.

Bucho
    Participant

I didn’t say I don’t like HP period, I said I don’t like HP especially, as in above the average. I always said I’m not going to pay any more attention to it until the final book is published and on the shelves just in case JK kicks the bucket prematurely. After that, I’ll give it a go.

Like, imagine if Big George had shuffled off before making Jedi. No ewoks, no speeder bikes, and no Leia chained up in the gold bikini. It’s a horrific state of affairs to contemplate.

rob
    Participant

All I can say about Harry Potter is the thing I’ve probably said already — it’s the most rewarding literary experience I’ve ever had. It’s just genius — things pay off in such awesome ways. When things happen, you can see the groundwork laid down since the first chapter of the first book. I just love that world.

All right, I’ll quit dorking out on HP, the Oscars are about to start.

rob
    Participant

All I can say about Harry Potter is the thing I’ve probably said already — it’s the most rewarding literary experience I’ve ever had. It’s just genius — things pay off in such awesome ways. When things happen, you can see the groundwork laid down since the first chapter of the first book. I just love that world.

All right, I’ll quit dorking out on HP, the Oscars are about to start.

Version3
    Keymaster

Rob just wants Harry to play with his wand… I don’t get even 1/4 as excited as he does about it all. The movies are okay, even pretty decent in my book. That’s as far as I go. -unless you get me drunk first.

Version3
    Keymaster

Rob just wants Harry to play with his wand… I don’t get even 1/4 as excited as he does about it all. The movies are okay, even pretty decent in my book. That’s as far as I go. -unless you get me drunk first.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I don’t blame Rob. Harry Potter is a handsome son-of-a-bitch. A three way with Harry and Ron’s mom would be sweet.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I don’t blame Rob. Harry Potter is a handsome son-of-a-bitch. A three way with Harry and Ron’s mom would be sweet.

rob
    Participant

Line? Check. Crossed? Check.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.