:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

My rant for today … now with pictures

• Comments Off on My rant for today … now with pictures

My rant for today … now with pictures

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge My rant for today … now with pictures

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, the newspaper where I work has decided that since we have no money for things like raises or such, that we would start making an every-other-month magazine, catered to rich women who live in the rich parts of our coverage area. Not everyone or everywhere, mind you, just for the rich part of town. Yeah, makes about as much sense to me as well. So I figured, what the hell, if they were going to do a magazine, I might as well try to help them out as best I could. Below, you’ll find the original magazine cover and my special magazine cover.

I swear it’s shit like this that makes me want to find another profession.

Rejuvenate.jpg
    The original …

regurgitate.jpg
    My version.

Frank
    Participant

Okay, the newspaper where I work has decided that since we have no money for things like raises or such, that we would start making an every-other-month magazine, catered to rich women who live in the rich parts of our coverage area. Not everyone or everywhere, mind you, just for the rich part of town. Yeah, makes about as much sense to me as well. So I figured, what the hell, if they were going to do a magazine, I might as well try to help them out as best I could. Below, you’ll find the original magazine cover and my special magazine cover.

I swear it’s shit like this that makes me want to find another profession.

Rejuvenate.jpg
    The original …

regurgitate.jpg
    My version.

Version3
    Keymaster

This is someone’s personal project being done through the company. I fucking hate that kind of shit. It’s only a matter of tie before any company does something this stupid.

Version3
    Keymaster

This is someone’s personal project being done through the company. I fucking hate that kind of shit. It’s only a matter of tie before any company does something this stupid.

Octavious
    Participant

Frank, been there before at 2 different newspapers. One was about what you are going thru now with rich assholes and the other was basically how do we get more money by lying to the public.

Octavious
    Participant

Frank, been there before at 2 different newspapers. One was about what you are going thru now with rich assholes and the other was basically how do we get more money by lying to the public.

Bing
    Participant

Dude your version is the one they should do.

Awesome!

Bing
    Participant

Dude your version is the one they should do.

Awesome!

Bucho
    Participant

I’d subscribe to Regurgitate for sure. I’ll just wait til next month when they’re giving away tasers as the subscription gift.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

I’d subscribe to Regurgitate for sure. I’ll just wait til next month when they’re giving away tasers as the subscription gift.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.