:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

My first hatemail!

• Comments Off on My first hatemail!

My first hatemail!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge My first hatemail!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

I’ve NEVER got hatemail until today. I’ve had a website for two years.

Body: you sre such a fucking retard

I might have been more hurt if the person took the time to make sure they spelled simple words correctly. I got this and wondered if you guys ever got hatemail during the span of your run?

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    Body: you sre such a fucking retard

“You sre”.
    It sounds like you’re getting spam from Jar-Jar.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bing
    Participant

Dude!!!

Congrats on the first hatemail!

That means you are on the way..

Scatt
    Participant

Next step is…. consistently releasing material. Ooo, that’s a toughie for me.

Bucho
    Participant

I thought you’d had hatemail before, or at least retardmail. Some horse-lover chick wrote you and another one about your pisstaking of retards and they had a brother who’s retarded. Except they used some fancy technical medical term for retarded like window licking monkey nut or something.

Or maybe that was all part of some elaborate fantasy I constructed in my head. Like the one where Bryan and Frank teamed up in a WWE championship winning tag team called The Tony Danza Experience. Oh the joy of seeing The Captain slamming Oprah Winfrey into the turnbuckle. Good times.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I think there should be a fictional movie about the Brotherhood (the BH includes the Three Glorious, right)

Scatt
    Participant

See Bucho, I hadn’t taken that girl’s message as ‘hatemail’, but more like, “Ummm. I like horses, and I think that this is sick”. Sure, I’ve had a couple of those, but this was one of those completely anonymous, black-hatred-from-Satan-himself things where it’s like, “Fuck you, you suck, die *click*”. I see those other ones as naive girls who wanted to see pretty pictures of horsies and were ‘disgusted’. Maybe that does count, though. Hmm..

Bucho
    Participant

Mmmm naive girls who like horses …

I get what you’re saying though, and I say bring on the more regular material, yes sir!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.