:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

My Back Hurts Now!

• Comments Off on My Back Hurts Now!

My Back Hurts Now!

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback My Back Hurts Now!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shortbus Reject
    Participant

Tuesday morning, I was listening to show 106 while at work. Suddenly, I was made aware of a 350lb man hanging from my shoulders.

Yes, it was Mike”Pi”. You see, I can handle your average 180-200lb man hanging from my shoulders…..that’s just fine. In fact, I welcome it.

I do not welcome two average size men hanging from my shoulders. He did it several more times and blamed it on SOS 106. He said that my back smelled good, like his hot lunch. He was probably drunk again.

Please help me.

Bucho
    Participant

Faaaark dude, your avatar is magnificent.

You’re on your own with The Pi though, I only deal with 350lb of the fairer sex, drunk or not.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

Your sig says “(the un-tarted one). One question, who lets a 350lb man go on the back of another man?

Pa-ul
    Participant

The Simpsons. 🙂

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Shortbus Reject
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Your sig says “(the un-tarted one). One question, who lets a 350lb man go on the back of another man?

Yes, “the un-tarded one” is meant to be loosely interpreted…..Okay, you got me. So, the story goes like this……..I had a cheeseburger stapled to my back to see if I could catch a fat guy. It was horrible. Like a gorilla fucking a football.

Shortbus Reject
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Faaaark dude, your avatar is magnificent.

You’re on your own with The Pi though, I only deal with 350lb of the fairer sex, drunk or not.

Thanks for the avatar thing. My face hurts always. One day, when my balls grow a bit, only to shrink away, maybe I’ll tell a story relating to a large woman…a young Shortbus Reject…..a camper trailer….many beers….and a permanent imprint of Reject in the cushions of the trailer (and my mind). Horrible. Now I’m depressed.

Bing
    Participant

How much of that 350 is from his noggin?

(and I too hung on a co-worker…a little different when you come in at 200lbs and they are the 350)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.