:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Movies I haven’t seen and want to hear you talk shit about..

• Comments Off on Movies I haven’t seen and want to hear you talk shit about..

Movies I haven’t seen and want to hear you talk shit about..

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Movies I haven’t seen and want to hear you talk shit about..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

The Happening
    Wanted
    Jumper
    10,000 B.C.

enjoy

El Rustirino
    Participant

The only one I’ve seen is Jumper. Don’t waste your time on it.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, Bing, I try not to watch crap.

Nah, seriously, the only one that really jumps out at me is Wanted — I’ve heard so many bad things about the others that I haven’t wasted my time on them.

Version3
    Keymaster

The Happening: I do want to see this one, but I’m keeping my expectations low.
    Wanted: Yeah, why? This looks like Shoot ’em Up made for the Fast and the Furious crowd. Fuck that. I’m tired of seeing impossible and I mean IMPOSSIBLE stuff showing up in movies. I don’t mind a little over-the-top action where one guy kills 400 without a scratch, but shit that blatantly defies the laws of physics is just stupid. And ultimately, I see it as quite uncreative.
    Jumper: Shit. Barely entertaining shit. I wouldn’t even waste the bandwidth again.
    10,000 BC: I assume it’s below the movie above in quality of entertainment, so I’m preemptively taking my own advice.

Bucho
    Participant

The problem I see with Wanted compared to Shoot Em Up is that Wanted seems to take itself fairly seriously. Shoot Em Up was a comedy to me, I loved it. It gave me what Mr And Mrs Smith promised but didn’t deliver.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

Wanted was shit. I was fairly entertained until the end. I hate movies that give me that, “What the hell…?” kind of feeling afterwards.

Bryan, definitely steer clear of this one. You probably would be more entertained by watching the toilet flush again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.