:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Movie Discussion: Who thought what?

• Comments Off on Movie Discussion: Who thought what?

Movie Discussion: Who thought what?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Movie Discussion: Who thought what?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

I wanted to know what everyone else thought about Shaun of the Dead. I bought it recently, because well, I thought it was great, but I’m curious what everyone else had to say.

Go!! Do eet now!.

Version3
    Keymaster

I love that movie. It makes me laugh… still!

rob
    Participant

Shaun of the Dead is an instant classic. The delivery in that movie is spot-on. And their new movie, Hot Fuzz, is sure to be another good one.

Scatt
    Participant

There were so many callbacks in Shaun of the Dead but they were all done really well.

I’m so behind on movies, I just heard about how Mike Judge’s new movie is finally done. That, and I’ve got to go look up Hot Fuzz and see what’s up with that.

Octavious
    Participant

I need to see it

Frank
    Participant

Dood, totally an awesome movie!

God, why did I go back to the 80’s just then?

Anyway, for my two cents, I thought it was a really funny, very well done movie.

BSherrod
    Participant

Oh man, it’s one of my favorites. It’s really funny at first and then it has a story and characterization to back it up, those brits and there movies.

Bucho
    Participant

It’s a lot of fun for sure, it takes the piss out of zombie films but it loves them at the same time. I also really dig it that the main actor Simon Pegg was a writer on the film. I love it when a plan comes together.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Yeah, Shaun of the Dead is great. Usually British humor is kind of hit-or-miss with me, but I loved that movie. I’m a pretty big horror/zombie fan, so it was cool to see that. Great spoof.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.