:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Mourning the loss of Show 113

• Comments Off on Mourning the loss of Show 113

Mourning the loss of Show 113

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback Mourning the loss of Show 113

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Brothas and possibly any sistahs out there,

It is I, the ever-watchful Rev. Dr. Frank, here today as we mourn the loss of Show 113. Raise your voices so that the Almight Bee may hear.

Lo, Show 113 would have been a good show. Alas, it was taken from us before its time.

As I sit here, sipping from my Sippy Cup of Truth, filled with the necture of the great Bee, the all-powerful Thunderbird, I am reminded of a tale from the elders about loss and sadness.

Long time ago, before there was much rejoicing and the young prophets Bryan, Rob and Jerry were here to lead us, there was a garden. And in this garden was the most beautiful of beautiful things: A good woman, built like my El Dorado with all the right curves, Lawd yes, who did not possess traits like dealing with the nastiness of hormonal evilness, wickedness like the nagging of the o-cur-sed little flies that land their unholy bodies into my Solo cup of the Thunderbird, which is why I use the Sippy Cup of Truth today brothas and sistahs, or any other qualities that would drive any wise and holy man into doing vile things.

But in this garden, brothas, something terrible happened. The Coconut of Demonic Evilness fell from the Tree of Sinful Sins and killed that most beautiful of beautiful creatures. Seeing this, the Almighty Bee became sad. So much so, that It decided to create another creature. But It wouldn’t be able to create an exact copy, for the Holy Copy Machine of Life was on the fritz that day. So, the creature looked the same, but was wholly and unholy different.

So, although we may have lost an episode, brothas and sistahs, let us not wallow in sadness. Instead, let us rejoice in knowing that there will be many more words of wisdom to come. Let us hope that the Almight Bee, in Its infinite wisdom, guides the boys to back up those hard drives.

Can I get an amen?.

Bing
    Participant

AAAWWWW

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY

AMEN REV’REN

AMEN!!!!

djohnson
    Participant

I don’t know how you folks do things down south there, but here, in America, we don’t mourn things; we morn them. Adding a U after an O is so Canadian….

Bing
    Participant
    djohnson wrote:
    I don’t know how you folks do things down south there, but here, in America, we don’t mourn things; we morn them. Adding a U after an O is so Canadian….

Well fouck you then 😉

nuthin but non-gay love

Bucho
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Can I get an amen?

Yes. Yes you can reverend.

Amen.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Can I get an amen?

Amen from me too.

I’d rather have awoman though, or awomen it’s not good spelling but it’s plural 😀

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Version3
    Keymaster

I thought over there you needed a wouman?

-couldn’t help it.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I thought over there you needed a wouman?

-couldn’t help it.

We’ve only just moved on from clubbing women over the head and dragging them off by the hair.

Now we drag them off clubbing to let their hair down, hoping to get head. 😀

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.