:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Mother fucker. MOTHER. FUCKER.

• Comments Off on Mother fucker. MOTHER. FUCKER.

Mother fucker. MOTHER. FUCKER.

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Mother fucker. MOTHER. FUCKER.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

I’m so sick of it.

So, I don’t normally complain about shit here – I guess I don’t want to trouble anyone by bitching or anything. But this shit has gone on TOO FAR.

I ride my bike to school every day – that is, when I’m able to. Today was one of those days. This morning, I got on my bike, and began the journey to my local edumacation center.

Right before you get to the school, there’s an intersection that is a BITCH to cross. I’m lucky enough to get across just before the light switches…or so I thought.

Apparently, the light changed right as I went into the crosswalk. This douchebag is STILL GOING when he sees me, and I barely make it out of the way in time. He then blows his horn as I ride away.

Hours later, it’s time to go home. I exit the school, and essentially encounter the same situation that I did this morning, except the guy was actually not a total dick and stopped before he hit me. That didn’t prepare me for what I saw next, though.

Right in the fucking crosswalk that I was getting ready to go into, this fat fuck in a giant truck pulls right into the damn thing. And not only that. Oh, no. He fucking pulls his ass out into the ROAD.

I hate assticks that do this. Not only do they not give a damn about people who need to get around them, but fuck me in the ass if they don’t just ALWAYS look like people who would rape a dung beetle in their incredibly elusive rectal cavities.

And when this twatvomit sees me, what does he do? Would he move, like a slightly decent man would do when he knows he’s made a mistake? No. He fucking keeps his Israel Kamakawiwoʻole-lookin’ ass put.

Ugh.

UGH.

FUCKSLAW.

rob
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    edumacation
    assticks
    twatvomit
    Kamakawiwoʻole-lookin’ ass
    FUCKSLAW.

Nice words.

Octavious
    Participant

Ahh, to ride a bike again.

What is a twatvomit?

Bing
    Participant

Dude, you shouldn’t have to deal with this shit. Start wearing a T-Shirt that says “Enforce Traffic Laws” that way when you get hit your folks will get mega-super bucks and can buy you the best bubble in Bubbleboy Mart.

Or just lay in the street and scream…if you keep the act up you could be on Oprah or someshit and plug SOS.

Then Bryan could sell the back catalog and buy those 5 new houses he will live in next month.

NBLIANGW

El Rustirino
    Participant

I’m putting Bing’s plan into action, effective monday.

Both of them.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Octavious wrote:
    What is a twatvomit?

I suppose it’s the time of month when the decorators come in to paint everything scarlet.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.