:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

More reasons for the funny

• Comments Off on More reasons for the funny

More reasons for the funny

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge More reasons for the funny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    digitaltopia
    Participant

So I was looking for a new podcast the other day, before I knew Jerry had one, and I came across Wreckless Media Radio. And it was horrible. Absolutely horrible. It made me think of another reason why Switched: On is so great, considering we’ve talked in the past about what made it great. It wasn’t forced. Everything just flowed naturally. A lot of these other podcasts just feel forced, where they’re saying something just to try to sound controversial, or they’re saying something just so they can have something to say. They’re not natural liked Switched: On..

Bucho
    Participant

A-fuckin-men bro.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Hey Digi, you know that Rob has shows out there too, right? There is a feed for it and everything, even though he doesn’t make it too obvious when he posts new shows.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I knew he had one or two shows out there, but I didn’t know he went all professional and made a feed and started making more. What’s the URL? I’ll have to subscribe.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, I have a show, but I’m not funny. The only person that likes my show is Bucho, and he’s one of those damn foreigners, and you can’t trust those shady bastards.

rob
    Participant

I don’t have access to my computer right now, but you can find it in the Orange Lounge. Look for one of the posts of my show with “AND the RSS Feed!”.

Oh and yeah, there’s no show artwork or any of the fancy stuff. It’s really just the audio.

thx_1227
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Yeah, I have a show, but I’m not funny. The only person that likes my show is Bucho, and he’s one of those damn foreigners, and you can’t trust those shady bastards.

Don’t forget me and (I’m assuming) Bing.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah Digi, all three of us have RSS feeds with audio in them. I’m backed up on putting mine out… I’ve got 3 new ones to add. But they are out there.

I’ll add mine to my signature for a while.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I’m all kinds of subscribed now. Time to make sure I’ve got fresh batteries and warm up my headphones.

rob
    Participant
    thx_1227 wrote:
    [Don’t forget me and (I’m assuming) Bing.

I know that there’s more of you, I just wanted to use a “damn foreigner” joke. And where the hell has Bing been, by the way?

Version3
    Keymaster

Oh… him. Turns out he’s discovered a third testicle, so now it’s like the 6th grade all over again for him. He just stays in his room naked, flicking it and talking to it about the future. It’s kinda strange.

I have no idea, I was wondering that myself.

Bucho
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    He just stays in his room naked, flicking it and talking to it about the future. It’s kinda strange.

That’s not considered normal behaviour? Well I’ll be.

digitaltopia
    Participant

RobReaction.jpg

Bucho
    Participant

Duuude, I am so hungry right now.

rob
    Participant

I…I don’t know what to say. That picture should be enough reason for me to want to lose weight. Jeez, what a fatty.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.