:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

More of Rob rambling and new house shit…

• Comments Off on More of Rob rambling and new house shit…

More of Rob rambling and new house shit…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge More of Rob rambling and new house shit…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

So on my way home yesterday, I decided to record a little. Right click here to grab it.

Also, here’s some pics of the new house…

This one’s the picture of the house from the front door, with no furniture in it.

This one’s the kitchen.

This is the master bath — and then the tub and shower.

This is the “guest room”.

This is my room, the study, cave, whatever…

Here’s the pool table.

And here’s a pic of the master bedroom, no furniture except the box springs and mattress.

Let me know what you guys think.

thx_1227
    Participant

Dude, you have the Lego Star Destroyer!? 😯

Nice house man, and I am downloading the audio now.

rob
    Participant
    thx_1227 wrote:
    Dude, you have the Lego Star Destroyer!? 😯

Nice house man, and I am downloading the audio now.

Yes sir, I explain more on the little podcast dillie.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I was right in the middle of swallowing when you started that song.

Holy shit rob you almost made me choke

EDIT: ROB STOP SMOKING I DON’T WANT YOU TO DIE

El Rustirino
    Participant

Oh, yeah, and I love you even more because you have the C&H collection.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, I really like how random that bookcase is. No pattern at all. And a Yoda puppet to boot!

Your posts made me laugh, Rusty.

Octavious
    Participant

Did the house come with paint and clean rooms. Meaning did you put some work to it, cause it looks good.

rob
    Participant

It is a brand new house, so it should still look good, otherwise, I’d be pissed. The wall color was all one color — that weird beige-in-some-light-and-somewhat-grey-in-other-light color, but April and her mom painted the bedroom and April’s scrapbook room/office, that cool green color for the bedroom and a light blue for April’s. I didn’t put a picture of April’s room because I figured she’d be mad — it’s a mess and a half right now.

April and her mom did a kickass job on the painting. You can really see in some parts of the house how bad the other painters were — there’s somewhat of a crooked drunk-ass line between the b.i.s.l.a.s.g.i.o.l. color and the ceiling, which is painted white.

The other thing that I wanted to point out on my recording that I didn’t, was that during the move, it made me realize just how much shit she seems to have. It really is like 75:25, with me on the 25 end.

The one thing that I wanted for my room was a place to put my books and shit, but the desk totally the bare essentials. Living in that house with her in-laws, only having two rooms, meant that everything we had was in only two rooms, constantly tripping over shit, and it’s really nice to have a place not only to be by myself, but have it totally clutter-free. It’s been awesome.

I know I’m talking a lot, but I could probably talk a lot about this house, so I’m just gonna stop now.

Bing
    Participant

All those untarnished rooms……just waiting for my seed to germinate in the carpet…..

sorry got sidetracked….congrats on the house you non-gay house loving queer.

oh…. and love you dude

rob
    Participant

No one’s allowed to spunk in my house but me.

rob
    Participant

Regarding the Star Destroyer, if you want to see how it comes together, I found a cool little time-lapse video here. It’s a 23 mb wmv.

rob
    Participant

Um, no one’s actually mentioned the audio, really. Did you guys like it? Should I continue to do them? Or am I so rambly and ranty that I should just continue to do them but only send them to Bing?

El Rustirino
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Um, no one’s actually mentioned the audio, really. Did you guys like it? Should I continue to do them? Or am I so rambly and ranty that I should just continue to do them but only send them to Bing?

A-hem

rob
    Participant

Yeah, but all you said is I almost made you choke. Did you enjoy the rest of it?

thx_1227
    Participant
    rob wrote:

YES, you should continue to do them. Me like.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.