:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

MMA Thread…

• Comments Off on MMA Thread…

MMA Thread…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder MMA Thread…

This topic contains 727 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 721 through 728 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Tell me you got an eye on Johnny Walker Robby.

Also please tell me you saw Jose do his thing again.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    rob
    Participant

I do. Guy has lots of charisma, but yeah – he’s lucky that soccer kick didn’t land. Think he just got excited, but he needs to watch that shit. There’s nothing that turns me off more than poor sportsmanship. It’s like Charles Oliveira – can’t remember what he did, but he did something on one of his past fights that made me sort of have an asterisk next to his name, so every time he fights, I enjoy watching, but there’s something that keeps me from totally buying in.

And yeah, seeing my boy Jose looking awesome was cool to see. I can see that he’s getting slower, and that he’s having to endure damage to get in there to do what he needs to do. Curious to see what his plan is going forward.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Bisping was going nuts over the soccer kick, but to me it looked much more like it was intended to hit the torso and only went close to the head because of the way Ledet rolled himself more or less into line with the intended trajectory of JW’s foot.

There is talk of Aldo vs Conor at 155lbs in Brazil, but, y’know, it’s Conor so who knows. He is entertaining as heck but talk is cheap with that dude.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I know you don’t check in on Ariel that much any more but he had your beloved The Dominator on this week, so I thought you might like to see this

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I was jumping around my living room like a frog on speed when Jorge did his thing.

Same again when Amanda did her thing.

Probably going to be high off of UFC-239 for a week.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Yeah, that was an insane night of fights. Had a great time all the way up until the main event, when I just wanted Jon to engage and I felt terrible for Santos, and he STILL almost won.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Oh, you want to dance with Jorge next Nate?

YES PLEASE.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Meanwhile, Max Holloway wrote this on his IG:

“I can’t even remember how DC entered my life. He’s like the kid who sits at your lunch table and talks to you just so he can eat some of your food. Now here we are… my big brother. Big brother to Khabib. Captain to AKA. Coach at Gilroy High. Legacy isn’t about the belts you take from the sport. It’s about what you leave behind. So many of us out here chasing things for ourselves and DC been out here chasing the next lunch tables, finding the next generation he can pay it forward to. I don’t know what DC’s family will decide to do. But I know he has nothing left to prove, and even if he did we’ll all still be here proving it for him every day. And when we’re done, it’ll be some kids from Gilroy taking our spots, still proving what doesn’t have to be proven any more. That DC is still and will always be the number one pound for pound daddest man on the planet. Bruce Buffer don’t need you in there to do his job. But I need you to do mine. Rest up and get back to my lunch table big brother. I love you.”

Viewing 8 posts - 721 through 728 (of 728 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.