July 24, 2017 at 11:48 pm #64807
Is this actually going to happen this time? Is DC really going to get to fight Jonny Bones again?
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.July 25, 2017 at 7:33 pm #64814
I don’t know, but I sure am excited. I mean, look at me.July 25, 2017 at 10:01 pm #64817
How about that Rob Whittaker kid though?
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.August 23, 2017 at 1:13 am #64891
Rob. I asked you how about that Rob Whittaker kid though?
It’s either that or talk about Jon Jones popping again.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.August 23, 2017 at 8:20 pm #64892
Well, I got something for ya.
As far as RW goes, I’m impressed. It’ll be interesting to see how he fares against…well, shit, what’s the plan now? GSP/Bisping, then whoever wins, Robert gets? Definitely interested to see how this will play out.September 26, 2017 at 8:53 pm #64949
Next time you do a solo show Robby, if you have a take on (1) GSP’s comeback and (2) the fact it’s a MW title fight, you should get that out there.
Or just post it in here, whatever floats your boat the most.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.October 7, 2017 at 6:13 am #64962
Ok, damn…forgot about this one. It’ll have to go on the next.November 5, 2017 at 12:11 am #65026
Holy shit that was fun!
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.February 15, 2018 at 1:12 pm #65221
Great interview with The World Champion. Rob’s easy-going charm really comes out in this one more than any other interview I’ve seen with him.
Skip to about 12:50 if you just want his take on Yoel vs Luke.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.April 24, 2018 at 4:08 pm #65294
You been watching the new TUF Robby?
I’m really liking the undefeated angle combined with it being Stipe and DC as coaches.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 3, 2018 at 6:22 pm #65344
“There are only three things in life that turn me on … women, doing things in MMA nobody has done before, and dinosaurs.”
I love GSP so dang much. Dude spent a bunch of his time off travelling the world visiting paleontological sites!
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.July 23, 2018 at 9:23 pm #65400
Can you believe they were talking about Shogun fighting DC?
Old boy looked so slow in there against Hamilton. PAINFULLY slow.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.July 24, 2018 at 4:41 am #65402
Yeah, he looked old. I’m sure DC just wanted the farewell tour, beating UFC greats on his way out the door. I figure he already got to throw Dan Henderson around, so no need for another one of those.
I don’t really know what DC should do next, but he’s only got 7 months left. Maybe just beat the hell out of Brock, make the huge paycheck and call it a career. Shogun should go ahead and do that, too.July 24, 2018 at 3:59 pm #65403
I wanted Shogun and Rashad to retire a couple of years ago. It’s just no fun watching them be shadows of their former selves. Machida is in the same boat now. Maybe he and Shogun should finish their trilogy and then ride off into the sunset together.
Hunto is heading that way too now his levels of stamina are that of a 44 year old. He developed fairly technically sound wrestling defense which lead to his solid run up the ranks but once you get tired that stuff gets easier for younger, fitter opponents to work past.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.November 3, 2018 at 7:55 pm #65619
I first watched Israel Adesanya fight on June 15 2013, in his 2nd ever pro MMA fight. He was only 4-0 or something in kickboxing at the time, with only one fight in NZ, so I’d never heard of him, but I was there in the arena to support John Vake – his opponent that night. Even though he beat John I became an instant fan of Izzy for the obvious reasons.
I wouldn’t say I get as nervous when he fights as I do for Hunto, but it’s up there. And when he wins it’s fricken up there too.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.