:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

midgets

• Comments Off on midgets

midgets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

midgets want to ban the word midget because they’re midgets and don’t want to be called midgets. i’m sure other midgets can still use the word midget to call other midgets midgets because they’re also midgets and thus are ‘down with the struggle’ of other midgets and they need to show their solidarity by using the word to describe other midgets as midgets. but non-midgets can’t use the word midget to describe midgets because its too offensive. and we all know everyone has a constitutional right to not be offended (its in there, i checked) even if its at the expense of that other right of free speech. but we all know the founding fathers didn’t mean for us to really have free speech. not if it would offend someone.

so everyone just say “the ‘m’ word” instead of midget because that way they won’t know they inside our head, when we say “the ‘m’ word” we’re really calling them midgets. they aren’t smart enough to know that “m word” is no different in our minds than saying “midget”, but as long as they don’t hear us say midget then we can feel good about not having offended them by actually saying midget. so that means we’re not really racists because we just think “midget” instead of saying it. even though if we say it doesn’t automatically make us racists. but obviously the midgets don’t think they’re smart enough to realize this so they just want to ban the word midget outright. because if they don’t hear it, it doesn’t exist. except when they hear it when they call each other midget. but if they say it, its not offensive. understand?

so all you insensitive pricks stop calling them midgets. just use “the ‘m’ word”.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

Fuck everyone because they are dumb.

Larkitect
    Participant

i was so upset i forgot to post the link.

the m word

rob
    Participant

Fine. I won’t call ’em midgets. I’ll call them “people of ridiculously small stature”. How’s that, MIDGETS!?!?

Who fuckin’ cares, man? People who care about things like this don’t have enough to worry about. I’ll go shoot ’em in the fuckin’ leg and see if they give a shit if I call ’em midgets. You know what? They won’t, because they’ll have a bigger problem to worry about — that’s right, me!

Oh, and I really don’t care that much, I was just trying to insert a “wee bit” of humor, no pun intended.

Bucho
    Participant

I don’t even use the word anyway so I’m fine. I call them “little cunts”.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Bucho 40360 wrote:

I don’t even use the word anyway so I’m fine. I call them “little cunts”.

omg dude, that was funny. and SO much better than “m word.”

Pa-ul
    Participant

I suppose calling them ‘Oompa Lumpas’ is gonna end in me getting my arse kicked by a flash mob of Leprechauns.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.