:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

"Meet the Robinsons" … on second thought ….

• Comments Off on "Meet the Robinsons" … on second thought ….

"Meet the Robinsons" … on second thought ….

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge "Meet the Robinsons" … on second thought ….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, went today (after my fantasy baseball draft this morning) to see “Meet the Robinsons.” First off, I was surprised. Not by the movie, but that it wasn’t Pixar. I was under the impression that it was for some reason.

Graphically, the movie is fairly well done. You can tell it isn’t a Pixar flick, but it’s decent. There are some funny moments in the movie, but not many. The most glaring thing about this movie is that after about the first 10 minutes, you’ve figured out whom everyone is and what’s going on. They try to do the “surprise!” thing towards the end, but very thinly veiled and you can spot it from a mile away. In short, if you do want to see this one, you may want to wait until it comes out on DVD..

Frank
    Participant

Okay, went today (after my fantasy baseball draft this morning) to see “Meet the Robinsons.” First off, I was surprised. Not by the movie, but that it wasn’t Pixar. I was under the impression that it was for some reason.

Graphically, the movie is fairly well done. You can tell it isn’t a Pixar flick, but it’s decent. There are some funny moments in the movie, but not many. The most glaring thing about this movie is that after about the first 10 minutes, you’ve figured out whom everyone is and what’s going on. They try to do the “surprise!” thing towards the end, but very thinly veiled and you can spot it from a mile away. In short, if you do want to see this one, you may want to wait until it comes out on DVD.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.