:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Mean Humor and Fat Children

• Comments Off on Mean Humor and Fat Children

Mean Humor and Fat Children

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Mean Humor and Fat Children

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant
    Pa-ul
    Participant

You’d think from watching that Vid that the Mom actually wanted the kid to fall out.

She’s laughing her ass off and thinking the kids going one way or another. Either as a projectile or by garotting. 🙂

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Octavious
    Participant

The woman reminds me of the Emperor laughing and the kid is small version of the Michelin man. Fuckin funny vid.

Scatt
    Participant

Why the FUCK doesn’t that coaster have the metal overhead bars?! Those two flimsy straps looked smaller than seatbelts!

Octavious
    Participant

Who cares the kid didn’t fall off and the video was funny. Hahahahaha *Emperor’s laugh*

Pa-ul
    Participant

It was a 5 point harness, his armpits would provide enough safety (not to sure about the crotch from the screaming though).

Besides, I’d be more worried about where he would land should he fly out (you ever seen an engine block drop on anything).

Bing
    Participant

Not being a fan of heights….or screaming fat kids, I thought this was hi-fuckin’-larious

Bucho
    Participant

It looks like one of those reverse bungy rides where you sit in a car which is sligshotted into the air then bounces around on the bungies. Any moment you think “Janice” is going to realise what’s gone on and get hysterically panicking but she just keeps hysterically laughing like a baboon. Horrificly fascinating.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

Not my kid, I loved it! I am sick!

rob
    Participant

That’s horrifying. I can’t believe that woman would laugh while this kid is screaming in mortal terror. I can’t believe he held on as well as he did. I can’t believe those don’t restrain people better.

I can’t believe I watched it four times.

Armez
    Participant

Man that was funny… the mom was kinda creepy

Frank
    Participant

Yeah, growing up the fat kid, I can say that just ain’t right. There is a ride at a big theme park here that I almost fell out of when I was a kid. Scared the everloving shit out of me. Of course, it was funny to all my friends.

You know, come to think of it, yeah, it was funny. I can’t get over the fact the kid keeps screaming “Stop it” and “This hurts!” and every time he does it, the woman just laughs harder and harder. I did like the “That’s not funny” the kid said at the end.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I can’t personally relate to being fat, as I am thin. But last summer my seatbelt came off on a coaster, and I was only held in by the lap bar. Needless to say, I had to throw out those pants.

Pa-ul
    Participant

It reminds me of the scene from ‘Planes, Trains and Automobiles’, when John Candy drives the car on the wrong side of the road between the two trucks.

Screaming, and laughing…..Only his Mom did’nt turn into satan, and he certainly did’nt look like a skeleton.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.