:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Mc Gangbang

• Comments Off on Mc Gangbang

Mc Gangbang

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Mc Gangbang

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Ever heard of it? If you did, did you order one.

Version3
    Keymaster

Is this in reference to the Spam we already got? I’ll be fixing the registration to solve that problem extra quick.

Version3
    Keymaster

And… fixed. 🙂

Octavious
    Participant

No, its not that. What it is, an unofficial menu item at Mc Donalds. It started about 3 years ago, and what the thing is, try to order this “new” sandwich from McD’s and post it on several websites like YouTube.

So when the McD’s employee asks “Welcome to McDonald’s may I take your order?” You say “Yeah let me get a McGangbang.”

Now you might have to explain what it is (a McChicken in between the two hamburger patties of a double cheeseburger), but depending on the location, there is a good chance they did hear of it and make one on the spot.

Thanks to the 2 great teenage minds at McDonald’s two weeks ago, I successfully ordered one.

Here’s is a pic and a link to describe in detail this sandwich.

Eat Me Daily

Ivan
    Participant

Actually, as a fat kid, I can admit both to having had a mcgangbang and to it being delicious (although my friend who told me about it called it a deathburger)

Version3
    Keymaster

I’ve never heard of it, but seeing as how the McChicken (with Big Mac sauce of course) is one of the few things I order there, I must try this.

Ivan
    Participant

@Version3 39543 wrote:

I’ve never heard of it, but seeing as how the McChicken (with Big Mac sauce of course) is one of the few things I order there, I must try this.

Double QP with the big mac sauce is bomb too

But MacDo still sucks. In-n-Out has the best fast food burgers ever

Octavious
    Participant

I need to try an In-n-Out burger.

Ivan
    Participant

@Octavious 39545 wrote:

I need to try an In-n-Out burger.

Probably the best reason to go to California is In-n-Out

That, and the weather

Version3
    Keymaster

Yes, In-n-Out will rule your soul!

I love that place. We have a knock-off (sort of) that sprung up here about 1.5-2 yrs ago. It’s good food, but it’s just not the same.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.