:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Maxim Hot 100 – find out who they are before anyone else

• Comments Off on Maxim Hot 100 – find out who they are before anyone else

Maxim Hot 100 – find out who they are before anyone else

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Maxim Hot 100 – find out who they are before anyone else

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

HOLD FOR RELEASE UNTIL 07:00 a.m. EST. THIS STORY MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST OR POSTED ONLINE BEFORE 07:00 a.m. EST.

Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson top Maxim’s eighth annual ‘Hot 100’ list
    NEW YORK (AP) — Lindsay rules.
    According to Maxim magazine, at least this month, she’s the hottest woman in the world.
    The “Georgia Rule” actress-troublemaker tops the magazine’s eighth annual “Hot 100” list, a ranking by editors weighing buzz and beauty for women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion.
    “There is no other star in the world (who) causes more of a stir in the public eye than Lindsay,” said Maxim Editor in Chief Jimmy Jellinek in a statement. “Her every move is watched and reported on.”
    Not surprisingly, Jellinek described his young, male readership as being “obsessed” with the 20-year-old Lohan, a ubiquitous party girl who spent the weekend soaking up the sun (with a new boyfriend) in the Bahamas.
    Jessica Alba had to settle with the No. 2 on the list, which is in the magazine hitting stands Saturday. She’s followed, in order, by Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Biel, Ali Larter, Eva Mendes, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Fergie, Sienna Miller, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce Knowles and Katherine Heigl.
    Celebrity sisters Ashlee and Jessica Simpson are on the list at No. 16 and 41, respectively. Ashley Olsen, half of the mogul acting twins, placed 37th, while sister Mary-Kate didn’t make the cut.
    The cover of the Hot-100 June issue features a picture of No. 29: Sarah Silverman.

Bucho
    Participant

I don’t know about you guys but I find #29 and cover star Sarah Silverman super frikken hot. And yes of course there’s more to it than just looks, attitude goes a long way in ol’ Bucho’s hotness scale.

Nice to see a redhead take top spot, I like me some o’ that firey femaleness. What does LL get for winning the battle?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

That whole list is fiction. I hate people.

Thanks for the leak, yo!

Frank
    Participant

What good is being privy to good shit without being able to share it with my SOS brothers?

rob
    Participant

Lists like that are pretty weird, anyway — it all comes down to taste. My question is — where is Elisha Cuthbert on that list?

Frank
    Participant

How about Drew Barrymore? In my opinion, still one of the hottest women out there. Along with Mimi Rogers.

Bucho
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Lists like that are pretty weird, anyway — it all comes down to taste. My question is — where is Elisha Cuthbert on that list?

That’s why they’re good copy, they get people talking about what’s wrong with them.

Frank wrote:
    … Drew Barrymore …

I’m with you man.

rob
    Participant

Drew Barrymore is kinda cute. When she’s not talking. She has that weird talking out of one side of her mouth thing that makes me want to shave off three layers of knee skin.

She has a cute smile, though. Weird, huh?

Version3
    Keymaster

Sorry guys, I want to beat her to death with ET’s extra testicle. I can’t stand her.

Bucho
    Participant

Sorry dude, ET’s testicle is invalid, it’s a list for females and their bodyparts only.

thx_1227
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Drew Barrymore is kinda cute. When she’s not talking. She has that weird talking out of one side of her mouth thing that makes me want to shave off three layers of knee skin.

She has a cute smile, though. Weird, huh?

My thoughts exactly.

Octavious
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    … My question is — where is Elisha Cuthbert on that list?

Is she the one to replace Lindsay? If so, nice, a Canadian chick.

jbs
    Participant

LINDSEY effing LOHAN!?!?!?!?!

WTF??? stupid…ummm…errr…can I say CUNT!?

rob
    Participant

You can say anything you like. Dumbass honky cunt? Sure.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again — I don’t like her, but I’d probably break my dick in half for the chance to make the beast with two backs with her.

jbs
    Participant

Is there a euphemism for “the first ever sexually transmitted overdose”?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.