:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Max Payne – Thoughts?

• Comments Off on Max Payne – Thoughts?

Max Payne – Thoughts?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Max Payne – Thoughts?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

If you haven’t seen the trailer: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3394362/9486308

And… begin.

Bucho
    Participant

Putting aside my action-movie-trailer-cynicism for now, it does a pretty fine job of making me want to see the movie, it’s got a nice badass vibe to it with some cool camera shots and the supernatural/dreamword side of things is interesting for a change. The valkyries look powerful and Max seems at least kind of human rather than the Vin Diesel type cool dude. I played the game for a while back in the day and it had that cool post-Matrix bullet time gimmick but ultimately I didn’t like the gameplay or the story enough to get addicted.

I like Marky Mark, Mila Kunis and Beau Bridges but the director has nothing spectacular in his canon and the writers are unproven too, and they’re what really make or break a film like this, its the writers that can make the difference between it being something fresh or just being another run-of-the-mill vengeance flick. I’ll wait for early reviews to decide if its worth a trip to the movies or I should wait for dvd.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

padawaneagle
    Participant

My boyfriend really wants to see this movie in a bad way. I have no clue what its about. But I guess I’ll go see it.

Bing
    Participant

ok, well I just realized padawn is a girl (sorry about that)

Mila Kunis is really getting hotter and hotter every time I see her.

Version3
    Keymaster

yeah, I just finally thought that for the first time when I saw “forgetting Sarah Marshall”, she finally moved off of annoying over-exposed Hollywood chick to Whoa! Look at her now!

thx_1227
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Mila Kunis is really getting hotter and hotter every time I see her.

Agreed. 8)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.