:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Lost.

• Comments Off on Lost.

Lost.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I’m not going to sit here and say that Lost is the best show on TV, even though it is. I’m also not going to say that Lost is the best show on TV over the last few years, even though it is.

What I will say, is Lost is the best show on TV ever.

Does anyone share my love for this show? Every week is like a little tidbit to this huge story being told, so rich in its storytelling, just frickin’ perfect.

The one thing that I could say I loved about the Harry Potter series is that the lady knows how to tell a story, and even more than that, the story is so damn dense. What is curious to me is whether she had the entire story, with all of its twists and turns and surprises, in her head when she started writing. Was it all there like a roadmap to be followed, or did she write it as she went along and tried to tie things in that way? There are things that she tells you in the first chapter of the first book that don’t pay off for a while. Not like, the end of the book. Yeah, try five books later. That’s just awesome, and as I’ve said before, it’s the most rewarding series of books I’ve ever read.

Lost is like that. What amazes me is the fact that sometimes, you can see things coming, almost like it was always meant to be that way, and then, something knocks you over the head, and while you’re sitting there with your head low, watching the blood pour from your head and seeing it splash in a thick syrupy mess on the ground, frickin’ E.T. comes along, heals your wound, and when you raise your head to thank him, the nicest set of boobs you’ve ever seen are suddenly unleashed right in your face, and you realize that you’ve got a crazy erection, and before you even can wrap your head around what’s going on, out of nowhere you’re getting the blowjob of your life. And right before that amazing moment where it all comes together, she stops, gets up and says, “I’ll be back next week.”

Holy shit! You’ve got blue balls like crazy! But dammit if you’re not looking forward to next week.

Okay, so Lost isn’t EXACTLY like that, but it’s pretty damn great. Anyone else?

thx_1227
    Participant

Yeah, it’s an awesome show. I fell behind after the first 3 seasons, but I have caught enough to know what’s going on. It had better not end up being some autistic kid’s dream at the end…

Bucho
    Participant

Sounds to me like you’ve never seen Father Ted Rob, easily the greatest television show of all time.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

Who the fuck is Father Ted?

Bucho
    Participant

I rest my case.

Bucho
    Participant

Lost doesn’t have even 10% of the Irish accents of Father Ted and I almost never laugh watching Lost and even though Evangeline Lilly is somewhat more fetching than Mrs Doyle I know that Mrs Doyle made a much more flavoursome cup of tea. Therefore Father Ted> Lost. That’s scientifistic fact sorry me old mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHh3ykPQEl4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MUz0rhBews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LuVhR1CGCI&NR=1

Crazy erections for Africa.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Bucho wrote:
    Crazy erections for Africa.

Isn’t that a charity?

Bucho
    Participant

Why yes it is Bryan, and I am the patron of said charity, a charity unique in that we only accept donations from stacked women.

mike3point14159
    Participant

I do enjoy myself some Lost. But the best show on television ever is Good Eats on the Food Network. Alton Brown is the top 1% of everything, ever.

There is this guy at work that also is infatuated with Lost. But since I don’t have a tv I bittorrent the shows. And am not able to discuss the previous wednesdays episode until friday. Good for me that Lost is ready, waiting for me when I get home from work thursday, without commercials. Bad for him cause he usually wants to discuss the show the day after he saw it but I didnt see it yet cause its still downloading and wont be ready for me to watch until I get home thursday night and do you think Ben or Widmore or Mrs Hawking or Penny or Desmond or Alpert or Joshua or anybody is telling any truthcauseIdontthinkanyofthemaretellingthetruththewholetruthcausetheyareallabunchoflyingfukkersandyoucanttrustadammoneofthem.

Yeah, Lost, good times.

ps

Since the Harry Potter series is over you might want to read the grown up versions. Terry Pratchett and his Discworld books are also the top 1% of everything.

Bucho
    Participant
    mike3point14159 wrote:
    Terry Pratchett and his Discworld books are also the top 1% of everything.

Oh yes they are.

El Rustirino
    Participant

best show on tv is mr rogers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.