:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Looking for content assistance

• Comments Off on Looking for content assistance

Looking for content assistance

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback Looking for content assistance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Do you or someone you know what to help generate content for yourself(s) and/or SOS? Hit me up… I’ve got a few things I want to get accomplished.

Bucho
    Participant

I’m down to help you guys out any way I’m able to. So if you can use a technological retard with only a pre-school level understanding of the English language, let me know what you need.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

thx_1227
    Participant

I’ll be glad to help if I’m able.

Newman
    Participant

I’m down, though this week sucks for me…go go double work week again.

Version3
    Keymaster

Okay, so to my point. What I’m looking for is volunteers to do some rough cutting from past shows, and anyone willing to put some creative abilities in play as well. Video or cartooning or whatever. Rusty, where are you at on this boy?

Bucho
    Participant

If editting is the name of the game I’m on like Donkey Kong’s Dong dude, just tell me what you need and I’ll cut like a samurai ninja Wolverine light-sabre champion. I was born for this shit, let me at it.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

thx_1227
    Participant

Editing, I can do.

Octavious
    Participant

I can do rough cutting.

Bing
    Participant

I have offered all kinds of services to SOS. I guess the reason Bryan never let’s me do anything is all because of that ONE incident.

Dude, c’mon I was only in that tree outside your window for an hour or so until you saw me. I really think you owe me an apology for the police cars and pepper spray too. That ain’t no way to treat a naked stalker.

So if you want some help I am willing and glad to do so. Or you can hold a grudge….up to you.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m figuring out how to simplify tasks, bear with my speed. it’s worth it. šŸ™‚

Version3
    Keymaster

Anybody still have time for any of this? I contacted a few of you via PM, but had not heard back.

Bing
    Participant

did you get the lists I send to you via PM?

Version3
    Keymaster

No. In fact, I’m seeing that there are several PMs that I didn’t get notifications for. Weird.

Version3
    Keymaster

Apologies to the guys that did reply to me. Notifications for PMs is not working as expected. Anyone else having this issue?

Version3
    Keymaster

To help (everyone should check this anyway), I have the basics on the PM notification info here for you.

click on “User CP” above left. Once in your CP, go to “Edit Options” under “Settings and Options”. On the loaded page, scroll down to “Messaging and Nofications”. There you’ll find the options for getting PM notification. -I did not have any of mine checked, but (attached) the image shows how I’ve saved it.

As an added note, your unread message count appears below your name near the top of every page. Anything imported over from the old site will likely be in “unread” status, so you’ll have to go mark them all read. I just did them in the 50 message blocks allowed. I figured out that most of them could be deleted anyway.

Maybe this will help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.