:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Look… It’s my Biology teacher!

  • Comments Off on Look… It’s my Biology teacher!

Look… It’s my Biology teacher!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Look… It’s my Biology teacher!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #907
    YouFollowMe
    Participant

    WattersD.gif

    Yeah, this is my Biology teacher, Mr. Watters. I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks about him just from this picture. After every opinion, I’ll try to tell you if you are right or wrong. And……………..BEGIN!.

    #11505
    Newman
    Participant

    Looks like he’d be full of crazy but stupid facts.

    #11502
    mike3point14159
    Participant

    He is the kind of guy that owns a convertable, but never puts the top down.

    Whenever he gets drunk his hair is wet for some reason.

    He goes commando.

    His right arm was damaged in the Korean war, and they had to fuse his elbow joint in one position to save the arm, it is pointed at his belly button so he can still play the guitar.

    He stopped playing guitar when he got out of the military.

    He does not correct papers himself, he has everybody hand their paper to the person behind them and reads the answers aloud thus making his life easier.

    He once beat Contra on a single quarter.

    His wife will not let him rake the leaves in the fall. She says “it’s not natural” and they get fined by the homeowners association every year, but she makes such a bitch about it they never have to pay a fine.

    His username at digg.com is Al_Pachino.

    He shaves his legs, and arm pits.

    He has used the exact same toothbrush since college.

    He has a rubber band arround his keys, leaving just his car key loose.

    Every day for lunch he has the same thing, a meat and butter sandwich, postum, vanila pudding, one cup of dry grape nuts cereal.

    He has feline leukemia.

    I love him.

    #11511
    YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Newman wrote:
    Looks like he’d be full of crazy but stupid facts.

    Yeah, this is true. He knows all about different types of marine animals, including two-foot long salamanders called “American Hellraisers”.

    #11513
    YouFollowMe
    Participant
    mike3point14159 wrote:
    He is the kind of guy that owns a convertable, but never puts the top down.

    Whenever he gets drunk his hair is wet for some reason.

    He goes commando.

    His right arm was damaged in the Korean war, and they had to fuse his elbow joint in one position to save the arm, it is pointed at his belly button so he can still play the guitar.

    He stopped playing guitar when he got out of the military.

    He does not correct papers himself, he has everybody hand their paper to the person behind them and reads the answers aloud thus making his life easier.

    He once beat Contra on a single quarter.

    His wife will not let him rake the leaves in the fall. She says “it’s not natural” and they get fined by the homeowners association every year, but she makes such a bitch about it they never have to pay a fine.

    His username at digg.com is Al_Pachino.

    He shaves his legs, and arm pits.

    He has used the exact same toothbrush since college.

    He has a rubber band arround his keys, leaving just his car key loose.

    Every day for lunch he has the same thing, a meat and butter sandwich, postum, vanila pudding, one cup of dry grape nuts cereal.

    He has feline leukemia.

    I love him.

    Convertible- I think he actually has a pickup truck

    Drunk- Whenever we come in for class his hair is wet. I wonder…

    Commando- Dear God I hope not, and I am not willing to find out.

    Right Arm In Korean War- He didn’t get any limbs damaged, but I think that he was actually a Marine at one point.

    Guitar- Not sure on that one

    Correcting papers- Yeah he’s a lazy SOB, so he has us do this often.

    Contra- Possibly

    Raking Leaves- This seems very possible as well

    Digg.com- He is always on his computer, so he is either on Digg, or looking at porn.

    Shaving- Not sure on that one

    Rubber Bands- I think he actually does do this

    Lunch- I think he does have some sort of meat sandwich.

    Leukemia- I don’t think so.

    Nice guesses Mike, some of those are eerily true! And I do think you love him, he probably loves you too.

    #11506
    djohnson
    Participant

    Looks like he has some sort of nasal passage problem and he talks like he has a stuffed up nose all the time.

    He plays D&D in his spare time at home with his mom.

    He laughs at things no one else thinks are funny.

    #11501
    Version3
    Keymaster

    I have a feeling that he starts his sentences over during normal conversation, kind of a cross between I forgot what I’m saying and revision (but probably says it the same when he does)

    He’s not over 6 feet tall

    His first name may be Phil, Bill or Bob

    He may be (or have been) a coach but it’s for a secondary school activity, like volleyball or golf

    He’s easy to pull gags on, particularly by students

    He loses pens a lot

    He leans his torso forward when he walks, or possibly only when he walks fast

    He walks like a cross between a down syndrome kid and a smart gorilla

    He actually tries once in a while to identify with your age group, but winds up identifying with the music/movies/or pop culture items of 2 to 3 years ago, or those of 13 year olds (though this one probably applies to most male teachers in his age group)

    I really would have guess pickup truck, not only that, but it’s probably at least a few years old, and is likely paid for.

    It’s either light blue if it’s a 88 forward style truck, or some shade of brown if it’s 87 and before.

    He typically wears cheap white tennis shoes, or brown casual shoes

    He matches it with a very worn brown belt

    If he has a daughter, she drives a sports car or a ‘cute convertible’ type car, and is his ‘princess’

    If he has a son or sons, they played sports in high school and even likely college

    He married a brunette

    He is semi-active in school ativities (IE he volunteers for chapparone activities, or is often found at the tables and booths at larger activities)

    His checkbook is kept in the blue or green ‘freebie’ checkbook holder, and are printed either on the standard blue-ish check stock, or on a relaxation type pattern that his wife picked out

    He has ‘his chair’ at home, and it’s probably a velour recliner, but it’s not a lazyboy

    His prescription hasn’t changed in a notable number of years

    He calls the thing he keeps his money in a “billfold” rather than a “wallet”

    He talks slightly slower than average, but it’s more of a cautious speech pattern than it is dumber than average

    He may be very forgetful

    #11510
    YouFollowMe
    Participant
    djohnson wrote:
    Looks like he has some sort of nasal passage problem and he talks like he has a stuffed up nose all the time.

    He plays D&D in his spare time at home with his mom.

    He laughs at things no one else thinks are funny.

    Nasal Problem- He actually does have a stuffed up nose most of the time.

    D&D- he looks like a D&D player

    Laugh- Yeah, he does this quite often.

    #11509
    YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I have a feeling that he starts his sentences over during normal conversation, kind of a cross between I forgot what I’m saying and revision (but probably says it the same when he does)

    He’s not over 6 feet tall

    His first name may be Phil, Bill or Bob

    He may be (or have been) a coach but it’s for a secondary school activity, like volleyball or golf

    He’s easy to pull gags on, particularly by students

    He loses pens a lot

    He leans his torso forward when he walks, or possibly only when he walks fast

    He walks like a cross between a down syndrome kid and a smart gorilla

    He actually tries once in a while to identify with your age group, but winds up identifying with the music/movies/or pop culture items of 2 to 3 years ago, or those of 13 year olds (though this one probably applies to most male teachers in his age group)

    I really would have guess pickup truck, not only that, but it’s probably at least a few years old, and is likely paid for.

    It’s either light blue if it’s a 88 forward style truck, or some shade of brown if it’s 87 and before.

    He typically wears cheap white tennis shoes, or brown casual shoes

    He matches it with a very worn brown belt

    If he has a daughter, she drives a sports car or a ‘cute convertible’ type car, and is his ‘princess’

    If he has a son or sons, they played sports in high school and even likely college

    He married a brunette

    He is semi-active in school ativities (IE he volunteers for chapparone activities, or is often found at the tables and booths at larger activities)

    His checkbook is kept in the blue or green ‘freebie’ checkbook holder, and are printed either on the standard blue-ish check stock, or on a relaxation type pattern that his wife picked out

    He has ‘his chair’ at home, and it’s probably a velour recliner, but it’s not a lazyboy

    His prescription hasn’t changed in a notable number of years

    He calls the thing he keeps his money in a “billfold” rather than a “wallet”

    He talks slightly slower than average, but it’s more of a cautious speech pattern than it is dumber than average

    He may be very forgetful

    Starting sentences over- He does this occasionally, but more often he starts it with, “You follow me?” (That’s where I got my name from)

    Height- He’s approximately 5’10”, so you are correct sir

    Name- Sorry, none of those are his name (he does have a one syllable name, however)

    Coach- he is much too lazy to be a coach

    Gags- Yeah, we love messing with this guy. One class we organized it so that while he was droning on about something or other, we all got up to go the pencil sharpener at the same time. When we did this, he just stared at us dumbfounded.

    Losing Pens- He does this more often than usual.

    Torso- Yeah, he does have an interesting posture while walking.

    Downs Syndrome/Gorilla- He is definitely missing a chromosome or two.

    Pop Culture- Like most older teachers, he tries to “connect” with us, but fails miserably.

    Truck- I believe it is a dark green 99 Ford.

    Shoes- Most of the time he is wearing brown shoes.

    Belt- I don’t think that Watters wears a belt. Usually his shirt is untucked, and his pants are down to asscrack level.

    Offspring- I know that he has kids, but I’m not sure what they are like.

    Brunette- I haven’t seen his wife, but I imagine her as a short with brown or black hair.

    Activities- He did chaperone one dance, but got scared and never came back.

    Checkbook- Right on with that

    Chair- This also seems to fit his personality.

    Prescription- Not sure.

    Billfold- I think he has said that in class before.

    Talks slowly- he is certainly a slow talker, but I would say it is more of a bullshitting manner than anything else.

    Forgetful- yes, he is one of the most forgetful people that I have ever known. He is always losing our tests and other papers.

    You certainly had some good guesses on this Bryan. Let’s see if anyone can guess Mr. Watters first name is. One hundred chickens up the butt to the first one to guess correctly!

    I’d say that

    #11507
    BSherrod
    Participant

    He looks like the kinda guy that would help you alot of you needed help, like too much help.

    Oh and mike3point i got the digg joke, i take it you watch or listen to diggnation.

    #11516
    Mikey
    Participant

    Looks like a Jim or a Steve to me

    Is easily led into telling time wasting stories in class that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

    Drinks bottled beer, but pours the beer from a bottle into a glass.

    Repeats his lame attempts at jokes to give you a second chance to “get it”

    Wears generic, solid color boxer shorts with no pattern.

    At teacher functions and gatherings he’s the first to arrive and the last to leave.

    At least once per semester, he gets a bad haircut that takes several weeks to grow out, much to the delight of the students who make fun of it.

    He often doesn’t understand that he’s the butt of the joke

    Instead of a box of tissues, he either uses a cloth hankie or the same wadded up tissue over and over

    He uses exagerated hand movements when he talks… overusing the “air quotes” to emphasize his point

    #11512
    YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Mikey wrote:
    Looks like a Jim or a Steve to me

    Is easily led into telling time wasting stories in class that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

    Drinks bottled beer, but pours the beer from a bottle into a glass.

    Repeats his lame attempts at jokes to give you a second chance to “get it”

    Wears generic, solid color boxer shorts with no pattern.

    At teacher functions and gatherings he’s the first to arrive and the last to leave.

    At least once per semester, he gets a bad haircut that takes several weeks to grow out, much to the delight of the students who make fun of it.

    He often doesn’t understand that he’s the butt of the joke

    Instead of a box of tissues, he either uses a cloth hankie or the same wadded up tissue over and over

    He uses exagerated hand movements when he talks… overusing the “air quotes” to emphasize his point

    Name- Sorry, he is not a Jim or a Steve.

    Stories- This is right on. At least once a class, he starts babbling about why you can’t eat shark without rinsing it, how small dogs scare him, etc.

    Beer- I haven’t personally witnessed his beer-drinking habits, so I can’t verify this.

    Jokes- Yes, this is very common. He tells the worst jokes, so we stare at him, and then he repeats just in case we missed it.

    Boxers- Ummm… do you want me to find out?

    Functions- This is usually true, he is last to leave (especially if there is food available)

    Haircut- Anoher hit! Mr. Watters dyes his hair about once a month, and it is ridiculously obvious. He is about 65 years old, and he is trying to make everyone think that his hair is still dark black. Sorry man, not fooling anyone.

    Butt of joke- Yeah, this is a common occurence as well. We like to aggravate him by asking simple questions a lot, and he gets really flabbergasted.

    Hankie- Watters does use a hankerchief instead of tissues. That thing must get really gross.

    Hand movements- he is definitely an abuser of the air quotes.

    Man, Mikey, I think that you have definitely had the best guesses so far. The stories and the haircut guesses were eerily accurate.

    #11515
    Mikey
    Participant
    Quote:
    Man, Mikey, I think that you have definitely had the best guesses so far. The stories and the haircut guesses were eerily accurate.

    I had a biology teacher that exibited simular traits…. now one more guess on the name, and if it’s right i’m gonna shit a brick….

    George?

    #11508
    YouFollowMe
    Participant

    No, he’s not a George.

    #11503
    ElNacho
    Participant

    i bet u just sed that so u wudint have to pay mikey’s medical bills of shitting a brick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.