:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Lindsey to join Paris in the pokie?

• Comments Off on Lindsey to join Paris in the pokie?

Lindsey to join Paris in the pokie?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Lindsey to join Paris in the pokie?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

News flash: LiLoh’s on the nose candy.

BEVERLY HILLS, California (AP) – Lindsay Lohan was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after her convertible struck a curb, and investigators found what they believe is cocaine in the actress’ car, police said.

Lohan, 20, and two other people were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 when it crashed on Sunset Boulevard around 5:30 a.m. Saturday, Sgt. Mike Foxen said. It appeared Lohan was speeding, Lt. Mitch McCann said at an afternoon news conference.

Officers at the scene found a “usable amount” of a drug tentatively identified as cocaine, McCann said. He declined to say where the drug was found other than to say Lohan was not carrying it.

Lohan, who spent time at a rehabilitation center earlier this year, was driven in another car to a hospital for treatment of minor injuries, McCann said. The two other people in her car were not hurt.

Officers received an emergency call about the accident and arrested Lohan at the hospital for investigation of misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, McCann said.

She was released from custody because she was admitted to the hospital, police said.

Lohan will have to appear in court to answer the citation, first reported on the Web site of X17 Inc., a celebrity photo agency.

The crash was Lohan’s third accident in about two years. In October 2005, Lohan and a passenger received minor injuries when her convertible hit a van in West Hollywood. Authorities said the van driver, who also received minor injuries, was at fault.

Months earlier, Lohan collided with a minivan when she made a U-turn as the van, carrying paparazzi, followed her from a Los Angeles restaurant. A photographer was arrested for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon but prosecutors declined to charge him.

That crash was credited with prompting Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to sign a law that set steep financial penalties for paparazzi who commit assaults while trying to obtain celebrity photos.

Lohan publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnik did not immediately return an e-mail requesting comment.

Lohan said in January that she had checked into a rehabilitation center for substance abuse treatment. Her publicist confirmed in December that the actress was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

Lohan told Allure magazine during an interview for its May issue that she decided to enter the secluded Wonderland Center at the suggestion of her therapist.

“It’s so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab,” Lohan told the publication.

Lohan’s latest movie, “Georgia Rule,” is in theaters now. The actress’ other screen credits include “Mean Girls,” “Bobby,” “A Prairie Home Companion” and “Freaky Friday.”.

Version3
    Keymaster

2 days and 4 hours and I may have been around to take some camera phone pics of this for you guys. 🙂

Driving Sunset and Laurel Canyon were by far the highlights of my trip out there… and I did it in a shitty Chevy Cobalt.

Octavious
    Participant

I wouldn’t surprise me if somebody found her dead within a year.

Sorry Rob.

wokendream
    Participant

Is anyone really surprised? There’s the video floating around of her doing cocaine, and she’s been in AA, then a vodka company sponsors her 21st birthday… Hmmm… only thing missing from her car crash of a life was an actual car crash

Frank
    Participant
    wokendream wrote:
    Is anyone really surprised? There’s the video floating around of her doing cocaine, and she’s been in AA, then a vodka company sponsors her 21st birthday… Hmmm… only thing missing from her car crash of a life was an actual car crash

And Ryan O’Neal.

Octavious
    Participant

Picture this Frank. Lohan dead at a hotel room with Ryan O’Neal dead, lying on top of Lindsay while snorting coke of her breast.

Frank
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Picture this Frank. Lohan dead at a hotel room with Ryan O’Neal dead, lying on top of Lindsay while snorting coke of her breast.

Wasn’t there a Lifetime movie with that exact same theme? Or was that “And the Wind Cried ‘He Hit Me'” starring Valerie Bertinelli?

rob
    Participant

No apologies needed. I’m rooting for her to clean up — I think she might be a little more attractive to more people if she wasn’t a coke-sniffin’ ho.

jbs
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I think she might be a little more attractive to more people if she wasn’t a coke-sniffin’ ho.

oh yeah…rehab has worked wonders for Britney and Courtney Love.

Bing
    Participant
    jbs wrote:
    rob wrote:
    I think she might be a little more attractive to more people if she wasn’t a coke-sniffin’ ho.

oh yeah…rehab has worked wonders for Britney and Courtney Love.

I wanna be a celebrity so whenever I do something stupid I can go to rehab and act like everything is forgotten and the score is even…..

Hey, I just shot a 12 year old in the FACE, but I’m going to rehab and it’ll all be okay.
    Sorry I slept with your wife…I’ll be in rehab…

Got drunk and pissed on your sleeping Grandma? Come to rehab, we wash sin away faster than Jesus!

thx_1227
    Participant

I saw the news coverage on this and they showed her running around outside. For some reason, I got this image in my head of Rob jumping out of some bushes, grabbing Lindsay and taking off towards the woods…

rob
    Participant
    Quote:
    I got this image in my head of Rob jumping out of some bushes, grabbing Lindsay and taking off towards the woods…

That happened, actually. They cut it because they thought it was too racy for the news…

Quote:
    rehab has worked wonders for Britney and Courtney Love.

And I didn’t mean rehab. She just needs to quit being an idiot. I liked it better when she was in the news because of a boob popping out or not wearing panties. This other shit isn’t interesting in the least.

jbs
    Participant

she has one of the sickest meat curtains I’ve ever seen.

I get limp-dick just thinking about that cuntclump.

…and I don’t see how they intend to keep Paris behind bars she can easily pass through just by turning sideways.

…hell, Nicole Richie wouldn’t even have to turn.

Octavious
    Participant
    jbs wrote:
    she has one of the sickest meat curtains I’ve ever seen.

I get limp-dick just thinking about that cuntclump.

…and I don’t see how they intend to keep Paris behind bars she can easily pass through just by turning sideways.

…hell, Nicole Richie wouldn’t even have to turn.

Now that’s a word that I never heard before, cuntclump.

rob
    Participant

And meat curtains? Where do you come up with this shit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.