:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Lindsay question for Rob … nudity may ensue …

• Comments Off on Lindsay question for Rob … nudity may ensue …

Lindsay question for Rob … nudity may ensue …

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Lindsay question for Rob … nudity may ensue …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

I happen to have stumbled across a razzi photo of one Ms. Lohan getting off a boat in a green dress and, apparently, she’s not wearing her unmentionables. Needless to say, the guy/gal with the camera had a very long lense and was able to capture all that God had intended us to see at some point in time. Leading experts (the computer/photo-fakery nerds I deal with) assure me that the photo is 100 percent real.

My question for you is, have you seen it?.

Bing
    Participant

Frank you dumbass…post the damn picture before I kick you in the “unmentionables”

nuthin but love….in a non-gay way

rob
    Participant

Two words. No. Where?!?

rob
    Participant

Okay, I just searched forums.superiorpics.com and I see the pic that apparently they released saying that the pic was fake. Okay — you need to either post a link to the pic or email it to me or something! Must see Lindsay pussy!

Octavious
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    …Okay — you need to either post a link to the pic or email it to me or something! Must see Lindsay pussy!
    Bucho wrote:
    If Rob was an animal what would he be?- Lindsay Lohan’s pussy.

I agree. Both statements.

Bucho
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    rob wrote:
    …Okay — you need to either post a link to the pic or email it to me or something! Must see Lindsay pussy!
    Bucho wrote:

😯 Duuude. I was talking about Lindsay’s pet. You know, she strokes it and plays with it and I figured what red blooded hombre wouldn’t want that kind of special attention from Lindsay. Especially the Robinator.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Armez
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    rob wrote:
    Must see Lindsay pussy!
    Bucho wrote:

😯 Duuude. I was talking about Lindsay’s pet. You know, she strokes it and plays with it and I figured what red blooded hombre wouldn’t want that kind of special attention from Lindsay.

…I’m sure Lindsay’s pussy recives alot of special attdention…

Damn it Bucho!

Bucho
    Participant
    Armez wrote:
    …I’m sure Lindsay’s pussy recives alot of special attdention…

I’d put good money down that she makes sure she takes time out of every day to pay very loving attention to it. I mean, the more love she gives it the more love she gets back right?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

After studying every pixel of that image, I believe that the new panty image is fake, made by someone paid by her to try and discredit the original picture.

But — why is it that now she’s starting to fade in my eyes? Is it because I’ve seen her kitty-cat and her titolophagi? Is it because people are reporting that the ugly dude she’s been seen with lately proposed to her? It can’t be because she’s getting uglier, because she’ll never be ugly — I’m starting to think that maybe, just maybe, I’m ready to move on. Is that possible?!? My infatuation is coming to a close?

Bing
    Participant

Is it possible that it’s because……..

FRANK WON’T LINK TO THE FUCKIN’ PIC!!

Seriously I send him Starbuck suckin’ on a stogie and I can’t get shit on this……..

Frank……don’t make me break out Judas’ quiz bowl stories

(sorry Rob…you’re an innocent bystander in an ages-old fight between FrankenBing)

Darth Octavious…I’ma need your lightsaber for about an hour………

Frank
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Is it possible that it’s because……..

FRANK WON’T LINK TO THE FUCKIN’ PIC!!

Seriously I send him Starbuck suckin’ on a stogie and I can’t get shit on this……..

Frank……don’t make me break out Judas’ quiz bowl stories

(sorry Rob…you’re an innocent bystander in an ages-old fight between FrankenBing)

Darth Octavious…I’ma need your lightsaber for about an hour………

Schmuck!

I don’t have a link, I just have the image downloaded. I don’t want to post it because, well, I don’t want to get the SoS boys in trouble. I kinda like coming here and chatting and listening to the show. If anyone would like to see the pic, let me know and I’ll try to send it out in an email. Unless Rob or Jerry or Bryan can figure out a way to do something better.

And yeah, about those Starbuck pictures, NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed to be left alone with those things for at least 3 minutes.

Bing
    Participant

3 minutes!!!???

What? You taking her out for dinner and dancing first?!

I did everything I needed in 30 secs flat….

….with foreplay

Octavious
    Participant

FRANK! WE NEED THE PIC! SEND IT, FRANK

rob wrote:
    — I’m starting to think that maybe, just maybe, I’m ready to move on. Is that possible?!? My infatuation is coming to a close?

WOW! I am shocked. Maybe it’s time to move on?!. (Dumb question) Have you seen her lately? Her nice legs that go up to her ass then her lovely chest, that she displayes so beautifully. Like a white rose opening up in the sunlit morning in Spring.

Rob, who is going to replace her in your mind? Here at the forum of SOSers, we know than Lindsay is your woman, but if you decided to move on, Bing and the rest of the guys will be here for you; if you need a shoulder to cry on. While some of the guys, including myself will gladly to Lindsay away from you. 😉

rob
    Participant

Okay, I found a website that has the pics. Here you go…

http://www.wwtdd.com/index.phtml?t=LINDSAY+LOHAN

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Okay, I found a website that has the pics. Here you go…

http://www.wwtdd.com/index.phtml?t=LINDSAY+LOHAN

That works! And the picture they doctored to make it look like she was wearing something, man, looks like she has some sort of growth down there. Ugh!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.