:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay – Blo-coke-han

• Comments Off on Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay – Blo-coke-han

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay – Blo-coke-han

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay – Blo-coke-han

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Lindsay’s tox report
    What a great way to end SOS, the downfall of Lindsay. Sorry Rob.

So any bets if she buys the farm before show 150!.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, she’s an idiot. I’d still put it in her butt, though — she keeps going on like this, and I might actually get the chance.

Version3
    Keymaster

If we keep being forced to hear about her drunken adventures, I hope there is a jail sentence in there somewhere. It would be great if she got a max penalty for either of the possible charges.

Octavious
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Yeah, she’s an idiot. I’d still put it in her butt, though — she keeps going on like this, and I might actually get the chance.

I hope that happens for you, Man!

rob
    Participant

Nah, it’d probably shrivel up, turn black, and rot off…

rob
    Participant

You know, I think I ought to develop a new never-happen crush. Someone like Mary Elizabeth Winstead would fit the bill nicely — she’s young, hot, all that stuff, but seems to be quite the wholesome-type, not the “do me in the butt then shit on my chest” type. See?

BTW, she was in Grindhouse, and she’s the young McClane in Live Free or Die Hard.

Version3
    Keymaster

But is she obsession worthy? She’s already too damn skinny in my opinion, so she is going to have her 12 year old looking moments. She’s good looking, but I bet you can choose better.

Bing
    Participant

I know I’ll get shit for it but Kristy Swanson always does it for me…

well, her or Bucho

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I just saw a preview for Lindsay’s new stripper movie, and she is still definitely boner-worthy. I think Elisha Cuthbert and Evangeline Lilly have passed her, in my mind at least.

thx_1227
    Participant

Lohan is in a stripper movie? It’s about time….

Bing
    Participant

Yeah,

I’m sure it was a real challenge for her

Version3
    Keymaster

Well, she probably did have to avoid wrecking a car during the shoot… that may be challenging for her.

Bucho
    Participant

So that’s it, she’s not a retarded drunk, she’s a method actor.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    But is she obsession worthy? She’s already too damn skinny in my opinion, so she is going to have her 12 year old looking moments. She’s good looking, but I bet you can choose better.

I kinda agree. But she is pretty.

Scatt
    Participant

Why do people feel the need to get this fucked up? Don’t they realize they can be that creative without chemically obliterating their physicality? You can be that funny at a party without having been on your fifth bender that week. You can smash the shit out of your car, yet do it with lucidity and clairity.

Maybe I’m looking too much into this, and I can understand once in a while throwing up the hands and saying, “Yeah, I want to get blasted tonight”, but I’ve never understood the people I knew that wanted to get fucked up daily. Or sometimes even weekly seems too much. Then you’ve got these people who blast themselves clear into a lesser dimension. Do you think you have that much of a lack of creativity and hate yourself that much that you would want to live the remainder of your life through coke-bottle goggles? Then again, you could say that to decimate yourself in this way requires creativity and talent. I’ve just imploded my own theory.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.