:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Let’s Talk about Me

• Comments Off on Let’s Talk about Me

Let’s Talk about Me

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Let’s Talk about Me

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

I had nothing important to say..

rob
    Participant

Welcome to our country. Yeah, here in America, we don’t appreciate you tryin’ to sell shit on our MOTHERFUCKING PRIVATE FORUM! This forum’s for fans of the motherfuckin’ Switched:On show, not Italian douchebags. You fuckin’ Italians, with your “Hey, bitch, our country’s shaped like a boot!” You know what?

Fuck you, you fuckin’ boot-lookin’ drug pimpin’ gay-ass screen-name pickin’ scat-munching cocksucking son of a bitch!

Bing
    Participant

Yeah, let’s talk about YOU!!

“When I was born I splashed out of my mother’s pus-infested womb riding a wave of crack-saturated afterbirth into a dirty toilet. My childhood was filled with lovely stories of being face-raped by my grandmother and her pet goat. When I was 12 I tasted my first bite of non-regurgitated food and instantly developed a weight problem, after trying for several years to liposuction myself with a lawnmower motor and a used colostomy bag I met my weight guru Chad. Chad was wonderful and caring…he always gave me a few seconds to brace myself before he fisted me holding dirty nails and a dead rabbit, we were married when I was 16. Unfortunately Chad was killed trying to steal copper wiring from a moving train and I was left all alone to raise our retarded asthmatic child Raven, who was born with only one eye and no liver. (well technically she DID have a liver but post-pregnancy cravings are a BITCH and I was SO HUNGRY). After that I decided to try adipex and now I can live life like the skinny waste of a godless whore I truly am.”

Happy now?

…you gonorrhea-cum eating evolutionary mistake for a steamy wet bloody cancerous shit.

have a nice day!

-bing

ROSS
    Participant

Holy shit, Rob and Bing that is some of the most harsh insulting I have ever had the joy of witnessing.

Dammit, I feel like a small child at an amusement park, “I want a shot, I want a shot!”

So, BunnyTu2006, if that is your real name, what kind of pathetic excuse for an example of the human race are you, huh? Oh, I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you alright, you represent far more than a slight annoyance in the back of all our minds far more than just an uterly pointless post, you represent everything that is wrong with the world and man kind as a whole, you are the bad apple in the barrel, you are the pollution in the sky and sea, you are the defication stuck to our feet, you are the shoe lace that always gets untied, you are suffering, you are animosity, you are hatred, you are terror, you are fear, you are war, YOU ARE THE END OF THE WORLD! The simple fact that humans (regardless of rich or poor or race) just any human could even consider to waste so much of their own and other peoples time -which ,no matter which way you look at it, is the most valuable thing in the entire universe- is purely dispicable. So, I say how dare you, how dare you waste the most treasurable thing that I and all other members of this forum own. You worthless, incompetant, purposeless, corrupt, foul, obscene and purely disgusting human being!

Hopefully anyone else planning on repeating such textual faeces as BunnyTu2006, will think twice in future. Tragically however I somewhat doubt it. Because so long as there are shit faced, mother fucking, dog raping, “golden shower taking”, donkey dong sucking, “kinda people who would eat all the crap that gets caught in the plug hole in the sower and not think a thing of it”, cock blowing, “kinda people who wont be happy till publicly shitting in someones mouth becomes politically correct” time wasting bitch fucking fuckers of all fuckers, in this world then the problem will never end untill they end this world.

*very large sigh* Well I dont know about you but I feel better now!

Armez
    Participant

let’s not talk about you…

Let’s talk about me turning a walrus into a car using alchemy…

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    Fuck you, you… gay-ass screen-name pickin’…

What, you guys didn’t like my new moniker?

El Rustirino
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Welcome to our country. Yeah, here in America, we tugg, pull, yank, shove, insert, kick, suck, drink, slurp, shove, thrust, drink, go to work, suck again, sip, lick, feel, stare, and pay.

Fuck you, you fuckin’ boot-lookin’ drug pimpin’ gay-ass screen-name pickin’ scat-munching cocksucking son of a bitch!

Jor-El
    Participant

Yeah/ So take that.

I like titties.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Ouch. My brain hurts from trying to contemplate all of what Bing just said. Oh yeah, and the Italian smells of cheese. Hah! Owned.

Bing
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? wrote:
    Ouch. My brain hurts from trying to contemplate all of what Bing just said. Oh yeah, and the Italian smells of cheese. Hah! Owned.

I follow the way….which in this case is the way of disgust of the spam…..

….does that make me….YouFollowShitForBrains………?

….I doubt you are related to them, maybe a eleventy cousin thrice removed…..

which makes me think of Kara Thrace “that hot ass blonde on Battlestar Galactica”…..

….sorry gotta go rub one out…brb

….a big leap for effect there I realize, just wanted to think of Starbuck a little, can I get an amen Frank?……..

Frank
    Participant

Definite amen.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.