:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Let the hate flow…

• Comments Off on Let the hate flow…

Let the hate flow…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Let the hate flow…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

no description needed

Larkitect
    Participant

this is awesome. i wish i had known about this site a few weeks ago when i saw a transvestite indian (red dot not woo-woo) walking around walmart.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

digitaltopia
    Participant

If someone was really bored, they could insert a picture of Jerry throwing a bag of M&Ms into every one of those pictures.

thx_1227
    Participant

haha…or the hot pink aquarium gravel.

Bing
    Participant

I think I’ll write a movie script about Wal-Mart and fuse the site with SOS style humor staring Bryan, Rob, Jerry, and Bucho as the mean as hell store manager.

Throughout the movie you will hear “Newman, can you take a look on isle 12” over the intercom

Version3
    Keymaster

That Newman thing would be a really funny running joke, if you knew the background.

Bucho
    Participant

@Bing 41872 wrote:

I think I’ll write a movie script about Wal-Mart and fuse the site with SOS style humor staring Bryan, Rob, Jerry, and Bucho as the mean as hell store manager.

Throughout the movie you will hear “Newman, can you take a look on isle 12” over the intercom

So wait a minute, just clear something up for me here. These photos are from a real store and not out-takes from the Mos Eisley cantina?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Participant

hadn’t checked the walmart link in a while. fired it up and saw this. had to post it. it looks like a long lost member of the cobra kai.

322.jpg

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.