:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Lessons from Dad

• Comments Off on Lessons from Dad

Lessons from Dad

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Lessons from Dad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

One of my favorite artists/animators posted a short on his deivantart today, and it just reminded me of you guys.

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/233/e/2/SHORT_SHORT_Lessons_From_Dad_by_mr_insomnia777.swf.

Version3
    Keymaster

That seemed only like part of a short. -but I immediately expected the “there comes a time” bit. 😀

El Rustirino
    Participant

Technically it’s a short short.

Bucho
    Participant

Heh, I wish some animator had made some animations of some of the SOS stuff. That’d be some animation. There’s enough material in SOS for at least a trilogy of feature films.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I want to do that. Just out of sound clips from the show.

Version3
    Keymaster

Do it then.

Version3
    Keymaster

Are you done yet? I want to see!

El Rustirino
    Participant

I would, except I suck.

Bucho
    Participant

No, you said you’re doing them now Rusty, now you have to do them, ASAP. When Axel Rose thought he sucked did he hide away thinking he sucked? No, he worked his ass off to create the groundbreakingly successful and hugely celebrated and respected Chinese Democracy. And look at him now, he’s an Olympic champion, President of Ecuador, owner of The Cincinatti Bengals, married to Olivia Newton John and the first man on Mars.

So now you see son, when you ignore those Negative Nelly voices in the back of your head the sky’s the limit. So you get your animation suite booted up and you damn well get animating my boy, ASAP.

(*Arnie Schwarzenegger’s Alaskan Penis)

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.