:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Leroy Smith

• Comments Off on Leroy Smith

Leroy Smith

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Leroy Smith

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    digitaltopia
    Participant

Is this Eddie Murphy?

http://www.getyourbasketballon.com

Version3
    Keymaster

No, it’s his brother Charlie Murphy. This is a role he is playing, and it’s a promo piece for the movie, where he portrays Leroy Smith. It looks like the name of it may be “My Gift to the Game”. The domain above is registered through a popular brand masking domain service, and looks to be a product of agency branding. It will make the rounds to stir up hype for the comedy. I may dig around in there to see if there is anything fun. Wonder who did it (agency).

digitaltopia
    Participant

Well that makes sense, because sometimes it looked like Eddie and sometimes it didn’t. I didn’t even know Eddie Murphy had a brother.

For some reason that website cracks me the heck up, especially with the overt 80s theme. The NBA Jam flash game had me chuckling the first time through too, with the little videos that pop up from time to time while you’re playing.

Larkitect
    Participant

i didn’t know eddie had a brother until chappelle’s show.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Speaking of 80s stuff, have you seen the new candy era gift sets from amazon.com? They’re gift sets full of candy from specific eras. New versions of the candy I’m assuming.

Larkitect
    Participant

@digitaltopia 41506 wrote:

Speaking of 80s stuff, have you seen the new candy era gift sets from amazon.com? They’re gift sets full of candy from specific eras. New versions of the candy I’m assuming.

pop rocks FTW. 😀

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bing
    Participant

So its a movie tie-in?

I wondered why he was pushing this character so hard (a character that superficially doesn’t seem all that funny)

Ivan
    Participant

Charlie murphy! What’d the five fingers say to the face?

Ssssslappppp!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.