:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Legitimate Toilet Bowl Cleaning Opportunity

• Comments Off on Legitimate Toilet Bowl Cleaning Opportunity

Legitimate Toilet Bowl Cleaning Opportunity

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Legitimate Toilet Bowl Cleaning Opportunity

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jor-El
    Participant

Tired of being overpaid and having that unbearable sense of accomplishment and importance? Take the tie off and join us this weekend to learn about the newest trend. This ground floor opportunity may not be the best but we’re sure it will survive the scrutiny of the next FTC audit. So get ready to get your hands dirty and meet genuine underachievers like yourself..

I like titties.

rob
    Participant
    Quote:
    ground floor opportunity

I was a little shaky on this until you said that. So, will I have two toilet bowl cleaners directly underneath me?

Jor-El
    Participant

You will be responsible for getting your own crew. But you need to get a starter kit first and come to the weekly meetings. It’s best that we don’t put anyone in your crew. Only you will know who best suits the job. We’re looking for some real losers.

I like titties.

Bucho
    Participant

I don’t know what an FTC is but I’m ready to meet the sanitary needs of water closets across the board. I will banish pestilence and devastate the turmoil of bacteria until you can see your reflection in the pile of dead and dying bacteria.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Jor-El
    Participant

Federal Trade Commission. You know, the Neimoidians.

I like titties.

Bing
    Participant

Save paper..wipe with the shower curtain!!

Pa-ul
    Participant

Creep people out by saying to as many people as possible that you are going to the toilet.

Then wait in there about five minutes and smear little bits of hazelnut spread on your fingers.
    When you come out, see how many people will shake your hand (making sure they can see your hand) 😯

Even worse, lick your fingers. 😈

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bucho
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    Creep people out by saying to as many people as possible that you are going to the toilet.

Then wait in there about five minutes and smear little bits of hazelnut spread on your fingers.
    When you come out, see how many people will shake your hand (making sure they can see your hand) 😯

Even worse, lick your fingers. 😈

That’s brilliant Pa-ul. I’m going to do it.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.