:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Least favorite co-worker / classmate?

• Comments Off on Least favorite co-worker / classmate?

Least favorite co-worker / classmate?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Least favorite co-worker / classmate?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Time for me to spread some more love…..

Who is your least favorite co-worker and/or classmate (for you young vagrants)

..no real names…

Mine is this chick at work that is young and inexperienced but is ready to “take the world by storm”. She is gonna do it “her way or no way at all”…..In my experience that attitude is common in the recent additions to the workforce and usually lasts only a few years, but I doubt this “blight on the ass of humanity” will survive that long.

Anyway…..anyone else….???

Frank, tell the boys about Jabba

Version3
    Keymaster

Is she at least hot?

djohnson
    Participant

There’s this guy in my group who has been here nearly as long as I have (almost 7 years!) and still doesn’t understand what we do.

This guy is in his late 40’s and has no friends. He overcompensates and tries to be included in everything that goes on around him. The rest of us on the group are pretty tight. We ride together, do lunch together, etc. This guy has even gone so far as to buy the same video card as me just so he can “keep up with the Joneses.” I upgrade my video card once a year or so ’cause I play games and need the power. He doesn’t play games much and won’t play any game that involves killing anything.

This guy has a special trait where he refuses to be the firs one to say “goodbye” on a phone call. It’s fun to mess with him when you’re on the phone if you just don’t say goodbye and try to coax him into saying it first.

There are so many more annoyances, I could go on for days, but I’ll spare you the rest…

Bing
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Is she at least hot?

Not unless you are into baboon faced women with breasts like wet 100lb sandbags
    and her voice sounds like Weezie Jefferson moaning during an orgasm

…these, of course, are her GOOD qualities

Octavious
    Participant

^A simple NO will do fine!

Frank
    Participant

Oh, I’ve been waiting ALL DAY LONG to answer this one, but since I was at work most of today, I couldn’t until I got home.

There are three guys at the paper who, if they were to fall off a rather large building, well, I’d be okay with that.

Guy No. 1: In his 60s. He had polio when he was a kid, so he walks with a walker now. Of course, he uses this to his advantage. I don’t like being mean to the handicapped (well, okay a little) but he is totally a “Woah is me, look at how miserable I am and feel sorry for me” kind of guy. On top of that, he has a little club with Guy No. 2 and Guy No. 3 and talk shit about me behind my back constantly. This guy screws up time after time after time. Mistakes in headlines, mistakes all throughout the paper. Nothing is ever said to him. If I screw up a photo caption, I’m going to get read the riot act when I get in the next day.

Guy No. 2: This guy has two other businesses besides working at the paper. But, since he only will do the easiest pages every night, he has plenty of time to do his other businesses while working at the paper. And since the other two jobs pay him so well, he’s not afraid of losing the job at the paper, which if fine because you can actually get away with murder here and NOT get fired. Which leads me to …

Guy No. 3: Where do I fucking begin??? This guy, and I’m not kidding, probably weighs about 500 pounds. Now, I’m not a small guy, but he is seriously overweight. So much so that he waddles down the hall. Doesn’t walk, waddles. On top of that, he never bathes, so he smells like a wonderful mix of piss and sweat all the time. That smell permeates the halls and you can’t get that smell out of your nose for the longest time. Still, it wouldn’t be so bad if he wasn’t the biggest dick in the world. He’s never happy. He has a short fuse. He’s bitter that I got moved into his position once he took another position and now he wants my his old job back. He is the true definition of a malcontent. If you give him a million dollars in a bag, he’d be pissed off that you didn’t give it to him in a suitcase. I’m not kidding here. When things don’t go his way, he tends to fly off into fits of rage. He threatened the cleaning lady, called me an asshole in a meeting (which I stormed out), is absolutely horrible at what he does and NOTHING IS EVER SAID TO HIM. Nothing.

These three make up the Malcontent Club. They get together every Friday for lunch and bitch about how bad they each have it and how everyone else is horrible/terrible/spoiled/a brown-noser, etc.

WOW. I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest. Woooo. Thanks, Bing.

Version3
    Keymaster

You want me to take them out for you Frank?

Bing
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:

*movie announcer voice*

In a world of annoying co-workers, one man has been sent to settle the score……

Frank
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:

Do, go for it. Just be foreworn, it’s going to take an elephant gun to take down the third guy. Either that or trip him. He won’t be able to get back up.

Version3
    Keymaster

I figure a trail of Chicken McNuggets to New Guinney will get him out of your way. Once he is there and he runs out of nuggets, he’ll find someone else to eat/annoy there.

Armez
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I figure a trail of Chicken McNuggets to New Guinney will get him out of your way. Once he is there and he runs out of nuggets, he’ll find someone else to eat/annoy there.

That whould take too long. What you need is a (truck) Ram that can go like 300 mph. At that speed and the right angle, you could send him into the atmosphere, where he’ll either:
    A)Burn up
    B) Frezze in the upper stratosphere
    C)Fly in to outer space only to be found by the Vegans or
    D)Return to the planet…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.