:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Lardy Gimp Socks!!! – WHY I HATE MONDAYS!?!

• Comments Off on Lardy Gimp Socks!!! – WHY I HATE MONDAYS!?!

Lardy Gimp Socks!!! – WHY I HATE MONDAYS!?!

Latest Replies Forums The Lo Dimension Lardy Gimp Socks!!! – WHY I HATE MONDAYS!?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Dr Deviant
    Participant

Over the weekend, some toss donkey has been in the canteen and stolen my mug!
    If I catch the wanker, I’m going to shove a habanero up their poop chute…..
    Next Friday Im going to rim all the cups in the canteen… that’ll teach the cup stealing fool

Anyhoos…. What do you all hate about mondays????

hate_mondays.jpg.

Dr Deviant
    Participant

Over the weekend, some toss donkey has been in the canteen and stolen my mug!
    If I catch the wanker, I’m going to shove a habanero up their poop chute…..
    Next Friday Im going to rim all the cups in the canteen… that’ll teach the cup stealing fool

Anyhoos…. What do you all hate about mondays????

hate_mondays.jpg

Version3
    Keymaster

People.

I hate people about Mondays.

Version3
    Keymaster

People.

I hate people about Mondays.

Dr Deviant
    Participant

Amen to that Mr Brian My life would be much nicer on a Monday.. if it weren’t for people….

Things are getting worse here today….. Some pleb has demolished one of my Audio/Video Setups. Because they can’t get a picture from a data projector, the Tech (me) has obviously wired the thing up wrong. So the AV Genius has rewired it for me… They managed to jam a yellow, male, RCA Connector into a 3.5mm audio socket….. AND….. Put a VGA Monitor Plug into the socket UPSIDE FECKIN DOWN!!!!! This bent all the pins, and must have taken some force. THEN they called me out because it wasn’t working
    They have obviously been on the SPAZ JUICE!!!

spaz_juice.jpg

So yes Brian…. Mondays without people would be fine…. I’m now going home for some Emu beer! (no really, that is a real beer… although it does taste like emu pizzle!)

Dr Deviant
    Participant

Amen to that Mr Brian My life would be much nicer on a Monday.. if it weren’t for people….

Things are getting worse here today….. Some pleb has demolished one of my Audio/Video Setups. Because they can’t get a picture from a data projector, the Tech (me) has obviously wired the thing up wrong. So the AV Genius has rewired it for me… They managed to jam a yellow, male, RCA Connector into a 3.5mm audio socket….. AND….. Put a VGA Monitor Plug into the socket UPSIDE FECKIN DOWN!!!!! This bent all the pins, and must have taken some force. THEN they called me out because it wasn’t working
    They have obviously been on the SPAZ JUICE!!!

spaz_juice.jpg

So yes Brian…. Mondays without people would be fine…. I’m now going home for some Emu beer! (no really, that is a real beer… although it does taste like emu pizzle!)

Bing
    Participant

I love how people think they should just try to wire shit up themselves….not like the tech guys get paid for it or anything.

I hate people
    I hate Mondays

Although Mondays are a bit more tolerable when I get to work and see a new SOS show waiting on me. (thanks Captain)

Deviant….I suggest you commence the rimming

Bing
    Participant

I love how people think they should just try to wire shit up themselves….not like the tech guys get paid for it or anything.

I hate people
    I hate Mondays

Although Mondays are a bit more tolerable when I get to work and see a new SOS show waiting on me. (thanks Captain)

Deviant….I suggest you commence the rimming

Octavious
    Participant

Love the new sig and what’s this spaz juice?

Octavious
    Participant

Love the new sig and what’s this spaz juice?

Bing
    Participant

The worst thing about Mondays is coming up with 5 days worth of tolerance for the dumbasses I have to deal with until the weekend.

And don’t even THINK about asking me to work some function on the weekend…..

Bing
    Participant

The worst thing about Mondays is coming up with 5 days worth of tolerance for the dumbasses I have to deal with until the weekend.

And don’t even THINK about asking me to work some function on the weekend…..

Octavious
    Participant

Officespace.jpg
    Yeeahhh, Bing can you come in on Saturday to help Paw-Paw with his shoes and the engineer with his job. And we need to come on Sunday too!

Octavious
    Participant

Officespace.jpg
    Yeeahhh, Bing can you come in on Saturday to help Paw-Paw with his shoes and the engineer with his job. And we need to come on Sunday too!

Bing
    Participant

officespace1.jpg

First you gotta give me my mother fucking stapler you ass juice drinking WHORE!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.