:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Just watch…to the extreme!

• Comments Off on Just watch…to the extreme!

Just watch…to the extreme!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Just watch…to the extreme!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant
    Larkitect
    Participant

the pb&j is hilarious.

seems like i remember you guys going into something like this on the show. extreme basket weaving or something.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, that’s part of the reason I posted it. I posted each of these because I laughed pretty hard at all of them.

Yeah, the Extreme Mail-Checking thing came out of one of the early shows. I seem to remember Extreme Filing and Extreme Data-Entry, too…

Stuart
    Participant

Holy Shit that was too funny. My throat hurts I laughed so hard at the pb and jelly thing. WTF?

Version3
    Keymaster

I dunno, I think that the execution of the stuff we talked about could be really funny. I just think that the way these were done is what makes them almost funny, but kinda stupid. Like the whole force-grab thing since it’s extreme… that’s dumb. Now if he’d torn the lids off the containers, or chewed up the whole thing and shot the jelly out of his nose to land perfectly spread on the bread… that would have worked for me. There are just a lot of goofy things that don’t fit for me.

I did like the rice cereal one at the beginning, where the cabinet just gets torn off. That’s the right idea.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Once I turned the sound off, these were sort of watchable.

Stuart
    Participant

You might have seen this before, but I just saw it for the first time and it made me crease up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE

digitaltopia
    Participant

That made me laugh.

Version3
    Keymaster

My response to this thread was in the wrong place… I’m moving it to a post above. Note: it’s in response to the first videos posted in the thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.