:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Just want youse guys to know….

• Comments Off on Just want youse guys to know….

Just want youse guys to know….

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Just want youse guys to know….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BSherrod
    Participant

I stealth pirate ninja opened a present under the christmass tree…… can you say 360! And moms even got the premium pack at that. The last christmas at home will be a glorious one.

salad
    Participant
    BSherrod wrote:
    I stealth pirate ninja opened a present under the christmass tree…… can you say 360! And moms even got the premium pack at that. The last christmas at home will be a glorious one.

I hope it blows up you lucky bastard!! 😀 merry christmas!!!!

rob
    Participant

Awesome, Brandon! Yeah, it is the shit. I finally got 100% on Lego Star Wars II this weekend. That’s right, I got EVERYTHING. By the way, it super-pissed me off — I was playing Super-Story mode (where you play one of the movies straight through, six levels, in under an hour), and I was at the end of Return of the Jedi — flying the Millennium Falcon out of the second Death Star, just mere seconds from the end, when it locked up. I was so pissed! I turned it off, went and had a smoke, and went through it again.

Armez
    Participant

I hope it explodes and molten plastic adheres to your face!!!…

j/k

<—See Avatar

Octavious
    Participant
    BSherrod wrote:
    ..can you say 360! And moms even got the premium pack at that. The last christmas at home will be a glorious one.

Oh, good. According your voicemals, you sound like you been up for long periods of time and now this. And what do mean last Christmas? Is your moms going to kill you, or throw you out or *hahaha* is she going to be like that mom in SC and call the cops. *hahaha*

Scatt
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    …flying the Millennium Falcon out of the second Death Star, just mere seconds from the end, when it locked up.

It might already be, but make sure the power supply brick is well ventilated. It helps cut lock-ups significantly.

EmFour
    Participant

Awesome, I’m falling into the 360 fanbase soon after christmas, but it’ll be my own purchase most likely… can’t wait. For now, I leech off my friend’s 360 🙂

Octavious
    Participant

I have one and I like it.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

360 is teh uber! Woot! Yeah, it’s sweet.

BSherrod
    Participant

M3 so l33t, well college next year, so the last true like..”living and seeing you everyday christmas”

Ivan
    Participant

My roommate just got one so i’m gonna gank it and play some Gears of War.

ROSS
    Participant

Cool Brandon! x-box 360’s kick ass 8) , a friend of mine got one a while ago, Ive had a few shots on it and its totally amazing. I tried “Test Drive Unlimited”, the graphics, gameplay and just about everything else is just mindblowing. My buddy aint got nothin else but racing games (need for speed carbon, project gotham racing and test drive unlimited) so as far as any other genre of games are concerned, on the x-box 360, I havent got much experience in those fields so Ill just shut up.

<<<<<<(69 posts!) "69 dude! hahahahaha"

BSherrod
    Participant

Hand out them gamertags cuz…

Frank
    Participant

Here’s to hoping I’ll be getting a 360 myself. Although at the rate I’m going, I can’t afford an Xbox 120, much less 360.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.