:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Julia Stiles

• Comments Off on Julia Stiles

Julia Stiles

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Julia Stiles

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Saw Bourne Supremacy again and I am thinking Julia Stiles is not that bad. I will totally do her. She has that weird cuteness to her that makes her totally doable.

Version3
    Keymaster

I did a review of this movie when it came out in a local paper, the only think negative I had to say about it is that Julia Stiles sucks. Maybe it was the first movie I said it about, but it’s true in either case to me. She has a really round head too. I dunno, she’s not fat, but that’s all I can see in her. Now if I were a drinker, who knows, right?

Octavious
    Participant

A few of those Red Guiness’

Bucho
    Participant

She’s one of the few younger actresses I like, probably since 10 Things I Hate About You. Those Bourne movies are fuggin badass, I’m amped for the new one.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Frank
    Participant

She just never did anything for me. I think she’s attractive, but something about her just puts me off.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, I like chicks with a little more meat on their bones. Like…ANY meat. Too damn thin for my taste.

Bucho
    Participant

Really? I never saw her as one of the stick figure girls, she seemed to be shaped far more like Salma Hayek than Paris Hilton. I mean, she’s definitely curvier than Paris, or was at least. One of my mates is engaged to a girl who looks a lot like her but is a scientist. The world needs more hot scientists.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

The only thing about her that ever made me notice her was that she didn’t have the little girl helium voice..its deeper than most young actresses…but I really could do without her (and for that fact 99% of the other people in Hollywood)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.