:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Juan Tree Sicks

• Comments Off on Juan Tree Sicks

Juan Tree Sicks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Up, with artwork in the gallery..

Version3
    Keymaster

Up, with artwork in the gallery.

Newman
    Participant

Anyone else hear a constant clicking through the show? Maybe it my old Canadian ears.

Newman
    Participant

Anyone else hear a constant clicking through the show? Maybe it my old Canadian ears.

Bing
    Participant

(pop) No, (click) I (sizzle) didn’t hear (snap, pop, poop) anything odd (crackle sizzle fart)

Bing
    Participant

(pop) No, (click) I (sizzle) didn’t hear (snap, pop, poop) anything odd (crackle sizzle fart)

Version3
    Keymaster

Sorry, I hate when I record on the Macbook Pro as much as the rest of you do. I have no idea why it just decides to do this sometimes.

Version3
    Keymaster

Sorry, I hate when I record on the Macbook Pro as much as the rest of you do. I have no idea why it just decides to do this sometimes.

Bing
    Participant

The noisest switched on show in history is still better than no switched on at all

Bing
    Participant

The noisest switched on show in history is still better than no switched on at all

rob
    Participant

So aside from the noise, though — it’s still a pretty good show in my opinion. I laughed a lot listening to it.

rob
    Participant

So aside from the noise, though — it’s still a pretty good show in my opinion. I laughed a lot listening to it.

Bing
    Participant

It was a great show. It was so good in fact that I ran around hitting women in the tit with a pinata stick all day.

Where the hell was Jerry anyway? (CGI effects machine down?)

It was only missing one thing (aside from Mr. Markhamm)

We….Want…..More……BUCHO!!!!

Bing
    Participant

It was a great show. It was so good in fact that I ran around hitting women in the tit with a pinata stick all day.

Where the hell was Jerry anyway? (CGI effects machine down?)

It was only missing one thing (aside from Mr. Markhamm)

We….Want…..More……BUCHO!!!!

Octavious
    Participant

Listened to some of it because I have been sick for a day, but…

Bucho, awesome dude.

Bryan here is some things that you guys laughed that are not dick/fart/sex related.
    Show 119 – 21B
    Show 108 – People at Starbucks/Lando
    Show 94 – Various things- Talking about food, diabiates, mexicans taking jobs
    Show 112 – Jerry’s Kids – one of the best
    Show 118 – Garage band singing, junglish music, Rob said syllable and all 3 of y’all were cracking up.

..Just from the top of my head.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.