:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Juan for Ate

• Comments Off on Juan for Ate

Juan for Ate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

It’s available now.

RaidersCommentary.jpg.

Bucho
    Participant

Oh hell yeah!!! And ol’ Bucho is home from work with a fucked up neck, how convenient and marvelous.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

That is phenomenal. And I look really sexy.

Frank
    Participant

That is totally awesome. I’m always jealous of your mad Photoshop skillz (is that what the kids are calling it these days?).

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, that one is pretty crazy. I couldn’t find a photo of the Mortgage Guy to add him in, but it was at least in my head.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    That is phenomenal. And I look really sexy.

I was just going to say how sexy Rob looks in that there poster, but he done and gone already said it. Shucks.

Bucho
    Participant

Anyone who’s disappointed it wasn’t another Star Wars commentary won’t be disappointed for long once they start listening to 148, there’s more SW talk in it than I could imagine and I could imagine quite a bit.

On the sparkler stories, look up sparkler bombs on google. I’m not going to say how to make them here for obvious reasons and you have to be serious and not fuck around when you’re using them but with a bunch of sparklers, a meter or two of electrical tape and a nice open space you and your friends can boom shake shake shake the moon very easily and cheaply. Seriously though, don’t underestimate the blast radius and don’t do it if you’re with anyone overly intoxicated.

On the show, what can I say … I laughed a shitload (which is more than an assload or crapload). A few of the many highlights …

“This man fucks women with his …” “Fist!”.

“That’s right, I got a hive on my dick like you’ve never seen before.”

The bottle fucking stuff in the tent.

It was like Rob read my mind with his regular expressions of having a hardon for the film-making and even as the boys would sometimes get quiet because they would get caught up with the film I kept missing parts of commentary for the same reason, it really is one of the greatest films of all time. On the plus side I guess this show has even more relistenability because of that.

One last thing, apart from the chin dimple I didn’t think Margot was ugly at all. Even with the dimple (they always seem a little manly) she’s nice 7.5 out of ten. I mean, no late 70s Carrie Fisher but very do-able, I always dug the boat scenes with that sheer dress blowing tight on her.

Bing
    Participant

Damn dude!

rob
    Participant

You mean Karen Allen, doncha? Margot Kidder was in Superman — we were just commenting on how they’re both kinda bugly.

Bing
    Participant

Karen Allen is do-able (hyphen?)

but Margot Kidder just never did anything for me…

Bucho
    Participant

I do mean Karen Allen, Margot was more boring looking than ugly. One other thing about the show, a split second before Bryan says old Blondy McGhee Truck Fighter looks like Paul Hogan I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe I have been spending too much time listening to these guys, sometimes it’s like they’re in my head.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Who all is in there? I see Jerry, Bryan, and Rob, but I don’t know any other faces.

Octavious
    Participant

Awesome, awesome art work! I am blending the audio from the movie and listening it tonite.

thx_1227
    Participant

Rob looks kinda sexy on the right…

Version3
    Keymaster

It’s just the three of us in there. The rest are the originals.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.