:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Jerry’s Flash Card Idea

• Comments Off on Jerry’s Flash Card Idea

Jerry’s Flash Card Idea

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Jerry’s Flash Card Idea

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

You know, EVERY single time I see those pictures, I think Bucho’s in a tropical bar.

Armez
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    You know, EVERY single time I see those pictures, I think Bucho’s in a tropical bar.

Or in a gay bar…

Ivan
    Participant

I wanna take you to a gay bar. I wanna take you to a gay bar. I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Ivan wrote:
    I wanna take you to a gay bar. I wanna take you to a gay bar. I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!

Backs to the wall in an orderly line.

Now……to the left and shuffle. πŸ™‚

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bucho
    Participant

I used to live in a tropical bar.

Every time I see new posts in this thread I get all “fuck yeah, some good bastard has posted more pics or captions”. And the I open the thread and each time my heart is broken into pieces and dropped in a barrel of hydrochloric acid with acid-proof piranhas, then strapped to a thermonuclear device which is exploded inside a volcano. A gay volcano.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Ivan
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    Ivan wrote:

Backs to the wall in an orderly line.

Now……to the left and shuffle. πŸ™‚

Seriously, it’s an actual song by Electric Six.

Music video is pretty funny, too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r6ujDRCi3Ig

Bing
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I used to live in a tropical bar.

Every time I see new posts in this thread I get all “fuck yeah, some good bastard has posted more pics or captions”. And the I open the thread and each time my heart is broken into pieces and dropped in a barrel of hydrochloric acid with acid-proof piranhas, then strapped to a thermonuclear device which is exploded inside a volcano. A gay volcano.

If you knew how much time I have spent trying to figure out not only how you posted the pics but also how Bryan copied them into his post….you’d all be looking at the many faces of bad-hair Bing.

Oh and your post sounds like how scientology started

Bucho
    Participant

That’s what’s holding back the awesomeness? To make your own captions on those pics try quoting the post and just delete all my crap except the stuff inside the then replace the original captions. And don’t hold back if you come up with insulting type funny, I assume the NBNGL at all times now, even when it’s not a warranted assumption.

To post your own pics the only way I know to do it is to have a free image hosting account like photobucket and post the links on your post, like what I had inside the .

djohnson
    Participant

I took my wife to a gay bar once. It’s a bummer having even gay guys pay more attention to your wife than you…

Turns out, gay guys are way more into boobs than they’d like to admit….

Bucho
    Participant

Hey, that’s cool Dave, there’s nothing wrong with exploring all your options. Just don’t ask me to spoon, I get very claustrophobic. And very homophobic.

And quit turning this awesome thread into a gay bathhouse you fruity bastards!!! Don’t make me have to cry again. (NBNGL).

Bing
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    This isn’t what he meant but it could get funny. Post yours up here or create new captions for other people’s or photoshop them to hell. Anything for a laugh.

Flash01.jpg

1. **Singing**
    Big Girls Don’t Cry

untitled.jpg

Flash03copy.jpg

Flash04copy.jpg

Flash06.jpg

6. Lloyd Plays “How long can you hold in the Pee”

These are the straight captions. You animals can come up with some funny shit I know it, and don’t hold back from insulting captions, I can take it, I’ll laugh if they’re funny. Thing is they’re the easiest to come up with so they’re cheap laughs and if they aren’t funny you’re the one who looks like a douche. But mostly, get pulling your own moosh and add some more shots. Pulling faces rules.

Justin J-dude
    Participant

HAHAHAHA That Playgirl one really made me almost pee my pants
    i bet i looked like the last pic of Lloyd trying to hold it all back.

Bucho
    Participant

πŸ˜† That is magnificent!!!

Bucho
    Participant

Some of you guys posted some funny shit in this thread and I loved it but you’d make an ol’ kiwi boy happy if there was some more flash cards from you cats before the forum goes all Alderan.

El Rustirino
    Participant

photo454bj9.jpg

photo455ob3.jpg

photo456ze1.jpg

photo457cx5.jpg

photo458zr8.jpg

photo459lw7.jpg

To match the Buddah.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.