:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Jerry’s Eavesdrop Podcast

• Comments Off on Jerry’s Eavesdrop Podcast

Jerry’s Eavesdrop Podcast

Latest Replies Forums Announcements Jerry’s Eavesdrop Podcast

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jor-El
    Participant

In case anyone wants to listen, I will be recording from time to time. There is no target format. I’m just a simple man with a minidisc recorder trying to find my way across the universe.

iTunes states that the show will be searchable in a few days. They did however send me this link where you will find the first recording.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=293417175.

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

To subscribe direction (not through iTunes) use this feed address: http://www.retrochimp.com/jerrymarkhammusic/jmmRSS.xml

thx_1227
    Participant

Awesome man, I am downloading them now…though I can’t get the most recent one to download for some reason…

Bucho
    Participant

It’s like Christmas, Easter, Groundhog Day and Valentines Day all rolled into one with a Superman suit on top.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Jor-El
    Participant

Ok, everything should be up now.

I like titties.

Octavious
    Participant

Kick ass.

Bucho
    Participant

That one around the NIN gig was really cool dude, a wide ranging conversation from the usual Jerry/Rob silly chemistry to some interesting serious stuff set off by Trent’s lyrics. The one with the running the Nissan after four months not starting it was oddly interesting too.

I haven’t heard every one yet but the only one that was hard to listen to was the dinner with Ryan and Lisa because they were hard to hear. The interview was a pretty great insight into what’s going on behind the music lately too, even though I don’t understand technical keyboard stuff at all, I got the idea behind having more immediate access to effects and stuff.

thx_1227
    Participant

It is cool hearing some of the people that have been brought up in some of the old switched:ON shows. Ryan, Lisa, Sean, etc.

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah man, I finally listened to the one with Sean today and he’s a hard case dude, I liked hearing that one. The show where Jerry talks to Rob about his Star Wars collectables was good too, reminds me of that mobile show where Jerry does the audio tour of his desk back at Mango.

thx_1227
    Participant

I really enjoyed the Star Wars fan days one with Robby. And yes, Orli Shoshan (Shaak Ti) and Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka) are indeed hot…

orli-shoshan.jpg250px-Ashley_Eckstein.jpg

Bucho
    Participant

I just heard that one today and they really hit us with some funny shit, I was laughing my ass off. The birds and the bees Jerry and Robby style.

I heard the one that was recorded after the airshow yesterday too and fuck I’m jealous of you bastards and your awesome military jets you can see so easily. NZ barely has an air force anymore let alone a strike or air defence capability. The Aussies have F/A-18s and Black Hawks but we ain’t got shit. Our military pride is mostly from the peacekeeping side of things, although NZ special forces troops have a reputation as some of the world’s best, being SAS and all that represents.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I just added the feed to Rhythmbox and will be partaking soon.

Jor-El
    Participant

There’s a bunch more up and a few more on the way.

I like titties.

Bucho
    Participant

Fuck yeah!

How much of a hassle would it be, for future recordings, to recode and post these at 128 kbps or less Jerry? Obviously I’ll take them any way you give them, but the 192 plays havoc with my bandwidth cap so if it could be compressed it’d be aces.

I ask this knowing and respecting that your general attitude is, “Here’s my shit, take it or leave it. If you like it, good, if you don’t, fuck off.” But also, maybe it’d be better for you if you had smaller sized files to upload anyway, I don’t know, what am I, a mind reader?!?

Jor-El
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Fuck yeah!

How much of a hassle would it be, for future recordings, to recode and post these at 128 kbps or less Jerry? Obviously I’ll take them any way you give them, but the 192 plays havoc with my bandwidth cap so if it could be compressed it’d be aces.

I ask this knowing and respecting that your general attitude is, “Here’s my shit, take it or leave it. If you like it, good, if you don’t, fuck off.” But also, maybe it’d be better for you if you had smaller sized files to upload anyway, I don’t know, what am I, a mind reader?!?

Come on Bucho, I’m not that bad. I can make both quality versions in the future. Let me know if you are having trouble with any of the recordings up to the most recent one.

I like titties.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.