:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Jerry, Rob and Bryan destroy the Absinthe Lounge Show

• Comments Off on Jerry, Rob and Bryan destroy the Absinthe Lounge Show

Jerry, Rob and Bryan destroy the Absinthe Lounge Show

Latest Replies Forums Announcements Jerry, Rob and Bryan destroy the Absinthe Lounge Show

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jor-El
    Participant

Ok, waiting on the audio that they recorded. We completely damaged the show and it was well worth it.

By the way, Bryan and Robby, I made $1.34 for the evening.

I like titties.

Glad the show went well, Jerry!

And damn getting to be a big rock star huh? A full $1.34! Damn boy keep that up ya’ll be eating REAL meat some day……thats all the cut they gave you? Fuck…..

Bucho
    Participant

Man, I’ve played gigs in some weird places in my time but I never played in front of knees.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Jor-El
    Participant

@Bucho 41667 wrote:

Man, I’ve played gigs in some weird places in my time but I never played in front of knees.

My first also. Hey, there is audio of last weeks show on my site http://www.jerrymarkhammusic.com/Live_Show_Audio_Liquid_Lounge_Dallas_18_09_09.html

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

One day, maybe even during the next week or so (hey, it could happen!!!) I’ll get the video for this show finished up and posted.

Jor-El
    Participant

@Version3 41737 wrote:

One day, maybe even during the next week or so (hey, it could happen!!!) I’ll get the video for this show finished up and posted.

I just hope I didn’t suck.

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

Hey you guys, the audio from the Absinthe Lounge where we pretty much fuck around for Jerry’s whole show is up.

Listen or Download

Larkitect
    Participant

’bout damn time.

j/k

looking forward to this.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Larkitect
    Participant

okay, so i just tried to play this (downloaded at my previous post) and then i noticed the file was only 4KB. so either you guys are using some fantastic compression algorithm that you need to patent, or…

OS X uses 4KB allocation blocks.

Version3
    Keymaster

I fucking hate GoDaddy. They just restore stuff overnight sometimes without notifying anyone. In this case, a filename got reverted back to it’s state a day or two ago. Nice.

Anyway…. fixed.

Larkitect
    Participant

68MB? that’s more like it. 🙂

Larkitect
    Participant

wow. i’m only 5 minutes into it and i’ve already lost it quite a few times. this is great.

OMG! 15 minutes in: 2-1b! this is hysterical.

no offense to jerry’s playing though. he’s still the man.

Larkitect
    Participant

tumblr_koszcysPVT1qa0auho1_250.jpg

that was funny. 2

Version3
    Keymaster

Was it that long? Wow!

I do remember laughing a LOT, but with my voice being what it was I’m sure it was hard to hear it as much. I don’t even know what the quality was of the file anyway.

Larkitect
    Participant

overall i’d say the quality was very good considering i ended up listening to this on my mac air’s mono-speaker and didn’t have any trouble hearing or understanding you or rob. and jerry’s playing and singing came through pretty good as well.

the whole thing was funny in and of itself but between jerry’s dissonant playing and references to 2-1b and of all things the DMV song, it was an instant classic in my opinion. i’m so glad someone brought and turned on the recorder.

“mom? is that you? why do you have a beard?” good stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.