:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Jerry Markham – Big Deal & Rock A Bye

• Comments Off on Jerry Markham – Big Deal & Rock A Bye

Jerry Markham – Big Deal & Rock A Bye

Latest Replies Forums Announcements Jerry Markham – Big Deal & Rock A Bye

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jor-El
    Participant

Greetings great beings.

A completely overhauled website has been built by Roz Woodward of Squigalus Imaging and myself. I hope you like the new design. The new site features the most up to date information concerning my musical output. It is cram packed with new material, photos, videos, reviews and previously unavailable music. You can subscribe to the newsletter and blog to get up to the minute information and exclusive content. The site has integrated all of the old material as well. Enjoy a simplified shopping experience with the new store. Once again, a huge thank you to Roz on the site. Jason Janik has shot some amazing photos for the site and other promotional material. Another thank you goes out to Charlie O’Connor for all of her help promoting me in the UK and abroad.

On the music front, I spent a good chunk of November working on the next album. I’m currently looking for a guitarist to work with on bits here and there. It’s coming along nicely.

Over the course of January I’ve been working on drum and keyboard sequences for possible future live shows. A recording of this collection will be available in the future. Right now I’m calling it ‘Retro Live’. It’s a collection of about 90 minutes of my best live numbers but all vintage sounding. You can check out exclusive studio tests in the BLOG section of the website. In the VIDEO section, there are a few video clips of me testing it out in front of a few friends.

:: ROCK A BYE ::

I recorded a 5 song instrumental soundtrack last year for Adie Bishop’s book ‘Rock A Bye’. Be sure to go check out her book then buy a copy for you and a copy for your friends at http://www.adiebishop.com You can purchase a physical CD that compliments the book from jerrymarkhammusic.com or download it digitally from Apple iTunes.

:: BIG DEAL ::

The full electronic album is now available on CD from jerrymarkhammusic.com and as a digital download from Apple iTunes. The album was recorded in 2006 and saw a limited digital release for a few lucky people. The first track on the album, ‘Underground to Camden Town’ was featured in the UK magazine Future Music and has been played on Podcasts around the globe.

Want some free stuff? Find me on Facebook. There are currently 23 free songs on my profile page for you to download. These songs range from old demos to unfinished studio mixes. You can find lots of free songs on the official site as well under the SONGS tab.

In other news, my audio production company, The-Edit Productions, became official in March. http://www.theeditproductions.com

Everything mentioned above has kept me pretty busy in the creative department. I look forward to hearing from you and possibly seeing you at some of my shows this year. Welcome to Jerry Markham Music 2.0!

Take care now,

Jerry

I like titties.

Bucho
    Participant

Exciting times in Jerryworld, that’s a bunch of great news.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Agreed. Hey Jerry, you should go back and create links to the actual songs, or song samples on your site where possible in that post above. Search engines look at those things for relevance and it can help when people search by song title and stuff like that. Just a suggestion.

digitaltopia
    Participant

That’s all so professional. Not a Jerry dancing in a bikini anywhere. If you need some strange guitar sounds and sound effects, I’d be happy to donate.

thx_1227
    Participant

Same here if you need some acoustic drums.

Ivan
    Participant

Same here if you need some ukulele parts

Bing
    Participant

I got all the bodily function noises you could ever need.

Bucho
    Participant

I’m an ace when it comes to the silences between tracks.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Participant

good stuff jerry. i’m a big fan of this style of music and you’ve got a really good vibe.

oh and since everyone else is tossing their hat in the ring, let me just say that i play a mean tibetan singing bowl. 🙂

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Jor-El
    Participant

@thx_1227 40095 wrote:

Same here if you need some acoustic drums.

@digitaltopia 40088 wrote:

That’s all so professional. Not a Jerry dancing in a bikini anywhere. If you need some strange guitar sounds and sound effects, I’d be happy to donate.

Excellent. Can you send you contact info to me at info@theeditproductions.com

I like titties.

thx_1227
    Participant

Yep, sent.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.