:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

jedi mind tricks

• Comments Off on jedi mind tricks

jedi mind tricks

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge jedi mind tricks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

okay. i don’t know how well this will translate on paper but i guess it should be fine.

my statistics professor did this in class one day. why? i don’t know. but he got every one of us on it at the same time. and it was great.

•get someone to spell “yes” three times. but don’t tell them at the beginning to spell it three times.

you: spell “yes”
    them: y – e – s
    you: okay spell it again
    you: okay one more time

•okay, now you are going to ask them (spelling it out)

“what does E – y – e – s spell?”
    its important to stress the “E” and put a ever-so-slight pause between it and the “y” but spell “yes” normally so that in their mind you are implanting a distinction between the letter “E” and the word “yes”.

•if you did it right (and how could you not?) then they will look at you in utter disbelief at the nonsensical word you have just asked them to say. 95% of the time they will (questioningly) pronounce a long “E” followed by just saying “yes”. after a few seconds it will hit them but i’ve had people that could not figure it out until i told them or they wrote it down.

like i said my professor did this and all 30 of us were looking around trying to determine if he was sane or not until he wrote in big letters on the board “EYES”. i’ve only had one or two people get it right away so chances are good you’ll be able to get a laugh or two with this if you didn’t already know about it.

have fun and remember…

these aren’t the droids you’re looking for. move along.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bing
    Participant

I like to think I’m pretty bright but every time I get tricked by one of these things I feel like a full blown helmet wearing drooling ‘tardo

Larkitect
    Participant

what do you mean ‘feel like’. :p

speaking of ‘tardo.

if you’re out with your friends, get a pen and write down on a napkin:

i
    am
    we
    tall
    did

just like that, in a column. and have one of them read it out loud (the louder the better) and laugh at them as they try to figure out what’s so funny. its even better if you’re actually sitting next to a mouth breather with short-fused parents. 😀

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Ivan
    Participant

We used to do things like “I am sofa king we todd did” and “hoof hearted, ice melted” or stick out your tongue and say “I was born on a pirate ship”

Version3
    Keymaster

I have a shirt that says “sofa king good”… wearing it actually.

When I was working at a previous job, some of the girls in the customer service unit all set their screensavers to marque and use to put stuff like that up.

Hugh Har
    So Far
    King
    We Todd Ed

digitaltopia
    Participant

And then you would spatter their faces with your love as a reward for their cleverness.

Bing
    Participant

I’m giggling like an idiot saying all these things out loud right now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.