:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Jackass 2 Trailer!

• Comments Off on Jackass 2 Trailer!

Jackass 2 Trailer!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Jackass 2 Trailer!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I don’t know about you guys, but Jackass cracks me up. Here’s the trailer for the new movie…

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/jackassnumbertwo.html

Bing
    Participant

Watching those idiots hurt themselves never gets old.

Long Live Jackass!

rob
    Participant

It’s weird — it’s almost like one of those things that you’re just really not supposed to laugh at, but for some reason, I keep watching. And almost anything’s funny when you got all those guys laughing. Kinda like…well, us.

Octavious
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Watching those idiots hurt themselves never gets old. Long Live Jackass!

Jackass 2 – Cool!

Frank
    Participant

Idiots, being idiots, putting themselves through so much for twisted amusement … sounds a lot like the switched on show! LOL Only joking, only joking. You know I love you guys. Not like that, but more like a dog loves a retarted cat. Yeah, that kinda love.

Frank
    Participant

Idiots, being idiots, putting themselves through so much for twisted amusement … sounds a lot like the switched on show! LOL Only joking, only joking. You know I love you guys. Not like that, but more like a dog loves a retarted cat. Yeah, that kinda love.

Octavious
    Participant

What also never gets old, is watching someone get hit in the nuts!

Scatt
    Participant

Every time on the show when Jerry will say that he can’t watch gross videos of people getting mangled, torn to bits, hit by cars and such, I’ll always say to myself, “Yeeeah, me too”. I’m too squeamish for the real gore. I’ve never watched a Faces of Death video, not even as a curious youngster (wow, I’ve never said ‘youngster’ to describe anything in my life). I’ll watch this stuff even though when you think about it, it’s the same kind of thing. It must be the fact that you know watching it that no one gets severely injured or killed, and yes, it’s in good fun and people laugh throughout.

rob
    Participant

It’s when people start throwing up — that’s when I look away and can’t watch. I don’t like that other stuff, either.

Frank
    Participant

There looks like there’s a picture of someone doing something to Steve-O’s eye. Yeah, I can’t watch that. People doing things to others people’s eyes (hell, even their own eyes) freaks me out.

yeah, the throwing up and stuff like that, I can’t watch that. I still want someone to beat the ever-loving shit out of Bam, because I think he deserves it. Who wants to volunteer?

rob
    Participant

Bam is definitely an asshole, but the dude just cracks me up. This movie’s gonna rock.

Scatt
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Bam is definitely an asshole, but the dude just cracks me up.

Exactly what I say, too.

..Usually I hate assholes.

I can deal with people puking just fine, but it gets just a little more shifty when it’s after binging on something singular like milk or eggnog or something… Eggs… alright, I’ll stop.

ROSS
    Participant

Jackass 2 looks kick ass! It looks even better than the first one. September looks like its gona be a good month for movies, you know with the Star Wars Original OT being released too! Cant wait!

Bing
    Participant

I can handle the vomitus and BAM

Its naked party boy that bothers me

Scatt
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    I can handle the vomitus and BAM

Its naked party boy that bothers me

Yeah!! That’s the parts when you’re watching the movie and actually squirming, right?

You’re watching the movie and suddenly there’s an overly drawn out, lengthy, yet not very funny or creative scene where a guy is walking around cock-flapping. Then you get a little self-conscience going, “Wow, do I fake-laugh like I’m actually enjoying the mild shock value of this scene, which leaves me unnaturally staring almost through the screen with a forced grin with cheeks flickering in exhaustion?”

Then you’re thinking, “Well, perhaps the people I’m watching this movie with are going to see me watching this exquisite piece of cinema looking like Jon-Benet Ramsey and find it unsettlingly odd, so instead, I’m going to still giggle like it’s funny (but like previously mentioned…not), but divert my eyes with the task of finding that perfect piece of chicken, popcorn, or whatever I’m eating at the time”.

Either that or search desperately for that drink that’s been right next to you the entire movie and like a three year old, drink it with both hands like it’s going to leap from your grip while staring down into the glass or at the plastic lid if it’s through a straw. All of this just long enough until the scene ends and you stop acting like a doob.

Now, I exaggerated the shit out of this scenario because I think it’s funny, but I can’t be the only one who thinks like that. If it’s actually funny, then it’s a whole other ballgame. Party Boy isn’t funny. It’s only funny when it’s an ‘I was there’ thing. Now, if it was one of your friends and they ran into a store like, “I’m going to drop my pants”, “No you’re not”, “Watch me”, “Holy shit, he did it, that was fucking funny”… Different. If it’s like that scene in the first Jackass (lengthy, drawn…, not funny, y’know), then it’s just like, “I…didn’t really wanna see your cock, dude. Thanks for trying to make me laugh, but……no”.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.