:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Isn’t it weird…?

• Comments Off on Isn’t it weird…?

Isn’t it weird…?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Isn’t it weird…?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

…that we have gotten a lot of new signups on the forum, but they all seem to be trying to sell some shit?

…that a stretch of dirt can be worth killing another person over?

…that even though I’ve been more active, my belly feels bigger?

…that it seems that all hell breaks loose when we have someone new on the show?

…that a dirty dog sometimes smells like Tostitos?

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    …that we have gotten a lot of new signups on the forum, but they all seem to be trying to sell some shit?

I’m going to look for examples, because I didn’t realize that.

Quote:
    …that a dirty dog sometimes smells like Tostitos?

Holy shit!

rob
    Participant

Look at the memberlist and then look at their homepage. Newman’s been deleting a lot of the obvious ones.

Bing
    Participant

Great…right when I was getting ready to take the Bing-O-Matic vibrating Lohan doll to market!

Frank—it does Monica Belluci too….although it costs extra for the added hotness.

Rob–think of your belly as your depository of coolness.. the bigger you get the more coolness you can carry around.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, but it makes me sweat more. And fat guys are bad enough, but sweaty fat guys are intolerable.

Bing
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Yeah, but it makes me sweat more. And fat guys are bad enough, but sweaty fat guys are intolerable.

Sweaty?!!

You need to listen to the voice mail I sent you guys about the Heat Wave in the SE.

there will come a day when the portly sweaters will rule the world….by drowning everyone else.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, but then what would us fat guys eat if there were no scrawny guys to cook our food?

Scatt
    Participant

My underweight-ituitousness is just as bad as the portly guys. Fuck that, it’s worse, because you bigger dudes can come off as tougher.

You know, I tried to aquire a gut a few times in my life by eating more, but it just doesn’t happen. The worse thing that happens is I’ll eat too much pasta or something and for the rest of the night my gut protrudes, but it doesn’t fold or hang like it should under the belly button, so it keeps a steady slope right down to the grundel. It makes you look like a pregnant woman in her first trimester. Feel good about that, because I don’t.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.